Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi 

Yup, it was from the Sept PPU. It was inspired by Stephen King (my favorite author), so I couldn't pass IT up 🤡

Hi everyone. I gonna post my latest nail design💅 How fun magnetic nail is!

8CB6CE5F-4A21-47B7-8876-FC865424AAE2.jpeg

These are beautiful @key33! Love 'em!

@key33 

Those are fantastic! Love! ❣️

Thanks😸

Keeping it simple for what is probably my last Halloween mani; I'm in the middle of painting and moving furniture at my parents' house this week and next, so fancy manis are just a waste at this point 😋

The orange is OPI Now Museum, Now You Don't. It pulls more red on camera than it does IRL, and I was actually sad when I ordered it and discovered it wasn't as red as I had hoped. But, I've come around...it's a stunning deep rusty orange, and is pretty unique in my collection 🧡

The black is Julep Sigourney, and it's one of their "stardust" finishes; matte and textured like a Zoya Pixie Dust or OPI Liquid Sand. It looks a touch dull in my cloudy, rainy natural light today, but it's got a touch of holo sparkles hiding down in it that'll look lovely if the sun ever comes out. 🖤

IMG_20201028_132656145_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201028_132734663.jpg

@RGbrown, it's nice when a polish that you weren't super keen on grows on you. 😊 Deep rusty orange isn't a color I see a lot and makes a great addition to your nail polish family. 

@itsfi 

To the dismay of my wallet, I've definitely seen my "range of acceptable colors" widen greatly over the last year. It's nice to have (and like) a variety of shades!

@RGbrown, I think it’s fine for our wallets to be dismayed every now and again! 😂 

10E861EE-A351-4F94-AB34-5EBD6D8EA819.jpeg

1E09A7E4-CFD4-445D-85E4-556C2AE37317.jpeg

 my last set of nails I forgot to post about🤪, and my nails now, all ready for Halloween❤️🖤

Love the accent nails on both of these @samkeaysxo

@samkeaysxo 

Love them both, especially the Halloween set! 🖤

Esmaltes da Kelly Smooth Orange + Esmaltes da Kelly Sunset

EdK Smooth Orange + Sunset.jpeg

These were available as a set during Hella Handmade Creations September event. My first EdK polishes; they will not be my last though. Love the formula on both of these beauties! 😍

@itsfi 

Stunning! 🧡🧡

Thank you @RGbrown! I'm so glad I decided to pick these up as a set! 😄 To think, I considered just opting for one! 

@itsfi 

I skipped the solid color when I bought my EdK glitter, but it was "just" a red, and I have plenty of those. That orange is lovely though; excellent decision to get the set!

Candy corn! Not my finest gradient, but passable enough for now 😋

Orange: Marc Jacobs Snap!

Yellow: Ciate Loop the Loop

White: Zoya Aspen

Black: Zoya Willa

IMG_20201025_124251100.jpg

@RGbrown I may not eat candy corn, but your nails still look delicious! 😍

@rosegoldlovely 

You are too sweet (har har har) 🤣 Thanks so much!

Girl, you are on a roll! Love the candy corn theme @RGbrown! So creative and fun! 😍

Thank you @itsfi! 🧡

1 Reply
testing