Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@samkeaysxo 

So pretty! Love the mix of simple and bling! 

One of my polishes from my September haul and it's the first time I'm wearing it.  Again, not very Fall-ish but who cares?

20201004_170620.jpg

Purple and sparkle are year round colors @CookieGirl1! Pretty polish! 

@CookieGirl1 

😍😍

Stunning! I'm drooling over that 🤤

@RGbrown thank you! I bought one more that's very similar but it has more of a pinkish-red base and I can't wait to try that one soon. 

I had hoped to have my Sept PPU order by now (which has a Halloween stamping plate!), but alas, while it is en route, it has made no movement since Sept 29 😥 I had planned on some bats or spiders or something a little more spooky here, but had to make due with more leaves instead. In any case, this is my attempt to ease into Halloween and fall in general with a softer, rusty pumpkin and grey as opposed to the usual bright orange and black 🎃

Base colors: Kiko Sicilian Notes 002, Kiko Tuscan Sunshine 003

Stamping: CG Best Ponies Forever (thumb), Kiko Smart 061(middle finger), UD Smog (ring finger)

IMG_20201004_124717706_HDR.jpg

That looks so fab, @RGbrown!  Someday I want to try stamping.

@CookieGirl1 

Thanks so much! 🧡

@RGbrown, you always put together the best, and I mean, THE BEST, color combos and stamping / nail art. 😍😍 I love the rust pumpkin and grey polishes - it looks navy on my screen which is a color duo I’ve been loving for fall. ♥️ 

My September PPU items came yesterday so hopefully yours will get to you shortly. Excited to see what you picked up and what art you create with your new goodies. 🤩

@itsfi 

I don't remember which polishes I picked up now, but I thiiiink one of them glows in the dark!?! And I put a box together last night with a bunch of Halloween colors for this month's inspiration...oranges and blacks and purples and a couple of greens and reds. Can't wait to play some more!

I got these a few weeks ago, but keep forgetting to post a pic. Life has a funny way of getting to you lol.

IMG_20200911_161201.jpg

@niki172, these are pretty!! Love the sparkle! It adds such a beautiful oomph to a classic manicure! 😍

@niki172  Oooo very pretty. Loving the glitter

Thank you @Anastasiya13 I love me some glitter ❤️

@niki172 

Ooohhh subtle and sparkly all at the same time! Love the leaf accents! ❤️

Thank you @RGbrown my husband hates them lol! He's a "traditional" pink and white nail kind of guy.

@itsfi 

So...going back to the green chat a while back, it turns out I have Zoya Lacey that I said might be close to Butter Moss 😅

Butter Moss on the left, Zoya Lacey on the right. Butter has more gold in it and pulls a touch more olive; Zoya is a slightly softer sage-y green

IMG_20201001_173327185.jpg

Is it wrong that I want both? 😆 Pretty greens @RGbrown! Thanks so much for the swatches. 

@itsfi  

I hope you're not looking for me to talk you out of either one, as I've already proved that having both isn't a terrible thing 😋😂 Finding the Butter might take some time, but I'd bet it's doable! 

Last week's nails were inspired by the color combo @RGbrown used for her nails. 
Teal.jpeg
Spoiler
Base Coat: OPI Infinite Shine 1 Primer
Color: Sally Hansen Color Therapy - 450 Reflective Pool
Top Coat: Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat
Stamping Color: Revlon Molten Magic
This week's nails:
Pink.jpeg
Spoiler
Base Coat: OPI Infinite Shine 1 Primer
Color: Essie Nail Lacquer - 160 Sugar Daddy (with Deborah Lippmann Playtime atop the Essie on the ring finger)
Top Coat: Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat
Stamping Color: Nail Hoot Sweatin' to the Oldies 

I didn't even know that one of my stamping plates had a Hello Kitty stamp until I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do. @SportyGirly125 @eshoe thought of you when I saw the HK nail stamp! 

@itsfi @SportyGirly125 kind of feeling overwhelmed with HK cuteness! This is most definitely something I need in my life, I have an ink stamp but pretty sure it wouldn’t last on my nails more than a day. So cute, thank you for the tag; D

1 Reply
testing