Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown Thank you!

A little fall rainbow today

From pinkie to thumb:

NOPI Marooned in Paradise; Butter London Moss; Essie Stop, Look & Glisten; Morgan Taylor No Cell? Oh Well; NOPI The Next CEO

IMG_20200924_105145294.jpg

@RGbrown Your nails always look so beautiful. 

@tjffc 

You are too kind! Thank you! ❣️      @

I like your fall rainbow polishes @RGbrown! The holo glitter in Essie Stop, Listen & Glisten is so pretty! 😍 Does Butter London Moss look relatively the same IRL as it does in this photo? 

@itsfi 

The Essie really surprised me! Even in cloudy/diffuse light, there's a nice hint of a rainbow; some holos are dull looking without direct/bright light, but not this one!

This pic is pretty close to reality. Moss is a soft sage with a fairly strong shimmer that looks green to gold depending on lighting. 💚

If the holo shows up here then it must be sparkletastic in direct light @RGbrown! 😍 Ahhh, good to know about BL Moss; it looks like it could be close to a color I’ve been looking to find a dupe for.

@itsfi 

The sun hasn't been out since I painted these, so I have no idea what it looks like in decent light 😂😥

Unfortunately, I'm not sure the Butter shade is really available anymore...it's from a Pantone COTY mini set either 2 or 3 years ago (which demonstrates just how far behind I am in keeping up with my purchases 😂)

No sun @RGbrown? Boo! 😒 Fingers crossed that it comes out this weekend! 🌞

D’oh!!! Bummer about the Moss polish. The search continues. It’ll be fine; it’s not like I’m suffering from a dearth of polishes. 😆 I may scout out eBay to find the original color I was looking for...if I can actually remember the name, that is; and the brand for that matter. 🤦🏻‍♀️

@itsfi 

Maybe check out Zoya Lacey. Some of the pics look different, sometimes it's hard to get a read on a shade online, but I'm seeing several that make it look close

Screenshot_20200925-143356.png

Oooouh, that’s a pretty green @RGbrown! 💚 Thank you so much! 🤗 A Zoya polish too! Making a note of the color, for when a good Zoya deals comes along! 🛍 

@itsfi 

I'm definitely hoping for another 70% off deal! Last year, it was the day after Xmas, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed between now and then 🤞

@RGbrown, I thought there was some ridiculously good deal near the end of the year but didn’t know the timing. 70%?!! That’s even better than I thought it was. 🤩 Day after Christmas. Got it. Thank you!!! Will keep on the lookout for info about it mid-December. 

You have that creative flair @RGbrown 🤩❤️ Love this combination 

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! 💕

love this cute fall rainbow!

@SAlyFitz 

Thanks so much! 🍂

These were my nails last Sunday:

Base Coat = Infinite Shine 1 ProStay Base Coat/Primer  |  Polish = Essie Angora Cardi  |  Top Coat = Poshe Super Fast Drying Top CoatBase Coat = Infinite Shine 1 ProStay Base Coat/Primer | Polish = Essie Angora Cardi | Top Coat = Poshe Super Fast Drying Top Coat

The polish was starting to show some chipping on my middle, ring and pinky nails so I decided to do some stamping tonight:

Used a couple of stamping plates. Stamping polish = Revlon Molten MagicUsed a couple of stamping plates. Stamping polish = Revlon Molten Magic

I'm discovering that I do better stamping with small, single designs as opposed to larger patterns / graphics. Revlon 135 Molten Magic is a fabulous polish to use for stamping. Huge thank you to you, @RGbrown for recommending it! 💖

@itsfi Gorgeous. Love the stamping.  

@itsfi 

Ah yay, glad you got the Revlon! These look great; such a nice way to perk up a mani midweek! 💕

Thank you @RGbrown. 🤗  You’re always so encouraging! I completely understand why you love this Revlon polish so much for stamping. Wow. It not only comes out nicely but the entire stamping process was easy breezy with it. 😍 

I think I may try to do mid-week stamping more often; it makes for a nice break from daily demands. 

testing