Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks @lindseyyfaye ! 💕

So pretty @keana1! Love your lipstick nails! What color polish is that? It's beautiful. 😍

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Agree! Such a beautiful color! @itsfi

Thank you @itsfi ! I wish I knew what the name was ! It’s from Color Club. I bought it at Winners and it was probably part of a set. Someone must have opened the box and might have stolen or misplaced the others and/or the box . 🙄 💅🏼

@keana1, well, I'm glad that this shade wasn't taken from the box. It's such a great color on you and the sparkles complement the color so nicely! 😍

Thanks again @itsfi ! I’m also glad that it wasn’t taken! I think that you might find a similar shade from Cupcake Polish ( their shades and different finishes are so pretty! ) I’m looking forward to order a few! 💕

@keana1 

❤️❤️ Love the color and the shape! ❤️❤️

Thanks for the compliments @RGbrown ! 💗

@keana1 Love the color!

Thanks @tjffc ! 💕

@keana1 

Love the color!

Thanks @RAWRitsRED ! 

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

The sun came out (and stayed out) this weekend which made me happy so I went with NAILS INC. Peachy and Perky Lip Gloss and Nail Polish Set. The polish (Real Peaches Only) goes on smooth and creamy, and was almost opaque with just one coat; this is 2 coats. The lip gloss that comes with this set smells deliciously peachy. 🍑 

Nails Inc. Real Peaches Only with Cupcake Polish Frosting as topper on ringer fingerNails Inc. Real Peaches Only with Cupcake Polish Frosting as topper on ringer finger

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Peach is the best! 🍑

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Oh my goodness!! Yum!!! @itsfi

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @lindseyyfaye! The lip gloss that comes with the nail polish smells of peaches too! 🍑 

@itsfi Love the peachy color for the summer.

Thank you @tjffc! I love summer peaches so why not for my nails too? 😉 

The perfect light peach color for a sunny day @itsfi ! 💕

Thank you @keana1🤗 My polish collection was lacking an orange until I picked this one up. A darker orange is on my list of polishes to look for. 😉

A darker orange would look great on your nails @itsfi ! I sent a message to Cupcake Polish and they ship to Canada! Thanks for enabling me again! ( in a positive way! ) ❤️💅🏼 ( I’ve already used up my beauty budget for August so I’ll wait a while before ordering ) 

4 Replies
testing