Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Fun and festive @RGbrown! Love the toppers you used! ๐Ÿ˜ The rhinestone stars are so cute, and perfect for the holiday. Hope you are having a great long weekend!

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! โœจ

@RGbrown Ooh that topper on the index finger is so gorgeous!

@Samtian 

When all is said and done, that one will be one of my favorites (Revlon Holographic Pearls). I love adding a bit of holo! I don't think it's in production anymore (I lucked out finding it in that cheap Revlon set at Burke's!), but China Glaze Fairy Dust is very similar, just a smidge more sparse in the glitter distribution, and it's still around โœจ 

Sally Hansen Insta-dri Espresso.jpg

I finally get to play in this thread! I have  4 days off work and decided to use my new polish I got a while ago. Sally Hansen Insta-dri in Espresso. I love the color but the brush is too big. 

@Samtian 

YAY!!! So happy you have a few days to play! They look great! โฃ๏ธ

@RGbrown Thank you!

Yaaay! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Very happy to hear you have a long weekend @Samtian! Love this color! ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ Not what I would expect from a polish named Espresso but itโ€™s very pretty. โ™ฅ๏ธ Have a great weekend!! ๐Ÿค— 

@itsfi Thank you! Haha I wouldn't have either.

I love this color @Samtian!

@DaneeBT Thank you!

Why does it have to coincide with polishpickup weekend? Now I have some difficult life choices to make ๐Ÿ˜…

Paging @itsfi (sorry, not sorry)

Screenshot_20200701-025003.png

@RGbrown, this is the best page ever!! ๐Ÿ˜‚  Wow!! 30% off!! ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for the tag! Thisโ€™ll motivate me to be more / a lot more selective about whittling down the number of polishes in my PPU cart. 

I feel ya on the timing! ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ On top of PPU, thereโ€™s a couple (read: like half a dozen lol) polishes I saw on Zoya that I keep going back to look at and am wondering if theyโ€™ll have a sale this weekend. ๐Ÿค” Of course, now this!! ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m pretty sure I will not be able to resist the Cupcake Polish sale. If only I can keep my choices to a minimum. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

@itsfi 

Zoya...good grief, if they have a good sale this weekend too, I might wind up in a vegetative state ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ˜ฏ But they've done 70% just often enough in the past that I think I'd be able to skip any lesser deals, so my wallet is hoping it's only 50% ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜…

I thiiiiink I'm going to skip Cupcake, and maybe I'll let myself get a third something from PPU as a reward for that lol. I'm more interested in branching out and trying a bunch of Indies instead of grabbing a bunch from just one right now. Or I'll cave and get some from both ๐Ÿ˜‚

Before I forget: Polishpickup is open for previews; shop Jul 3-6!

Had a few blues that I thought would look decent enough together. Both hands are different, but kinda sorta coordinate, or, well, at least they don't clash completely ๐Ÿ˜‚

Right hand:

The lighter blue is Cadillacquer Hug the Dog, and the darker one is Moonshine Mani Cockteal Hour

IMG_20200629_172814958_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200629_172849051.jpg

Left hand:

Time to play with some toppers! Same base coat on all nails (Kiko Smart Fast Dry 031) with (thumb to pinky) China Glaze Glitter-ific, (nothing on index), China Glaze Fairy Dust, Revlon Colorstay Calla Lily, &Other Stories Acacia Twinkle

IMG_20200629_172746504_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200629_172955207.jpg

@RGbrown I seriously LOVE all of your nail posts.  I've been so much more interested in doing my nails this year and I'm incredibly basic but feel so inspired by all of your nail art and the beautiful colors that you've chosen.

@CookieGirl1 

Aw shucks, thanks so much! โœจ

I do go all out from time to time, like the butterfly wings not too long ago or the watermelon mani I did back in the spring, but deep down, I'm pretty basic too. Some of my favorites are uber simple...an accent nail or two in a different color, or a few contrasting dots are easy ways to up the interest level without fancy tools or special skills. A toothpick can be all you need! 

These are gorgeous @RGbrown! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I debated over that Cockteal Hour polish for PPU and ended up passing - it is such a beautiful color! ๐Ÿ’™ Loving all the blues in that second photo! Iโ€™ve found myself looking at various blue nail polishes a lot lately. It seems my PPU wishlist has a very distinct blue theme going on as well! ๐Ÿ˜† 

@itsfi 

So far, I am super drawn to the selection from The Lady Varnishes this month. For my second, I've had lime green on the brain for a while now, but haven't done any serious comparisons of the ones available yet. It's gonna be tough to choose this month...I have 19 on my "you better whittle that down to two" list. There are some stunning pink/purple/berries that I'm having a hard time ignoring  ๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s so easy to fill the cart up @RGbrown! Lots of pretty polishes. ๐Ÿ˜ Oh, keeping it to two polishes is very good. ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ Hard to do, but an excellent idea. Good luck. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I did cow print and rhinestone nails! I did a tutorial on my youtube channel called polishedandposh youtube!โคโคโค

1 Reply
testing