Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@PrettyPaint, that’s good to know! I really like that they will make that adjustment; always a plus as I am prone to making an order only to realize right after that I forgot to pick up something or I see something else I want to get. 😂 

@itsfi  Yes, I always forget something! It helps me most though so I don't overbuy initially and can kind of "test out" whether I will regret not purchasing something.

@itsfi 

Just 19? Amateur 😂😂😂

Nah, totally kidding there. I controlled myself pretty well on my first pass through and only have two for now. But I was also hoping to find a very specific want, so I wasn't paying close attention to all.the.things. quite yet. Next look-see will be the dangerous one 🤪

Hahaha! 🤣 I will do better next time @RGbrown! 😆 

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

4-6th recent quarantine manis, fuchsia is MJ which chipped quicker than I’d hoped, second is Pacifica which left me with a good first impression and I enjoyed using the polish pen from an Ulta holiday kit! & lastly I LOVED the performance on the OPI infinite shine2 lacquer collection shade ‘patience pays off’ I’ve used it before but appreciate its performance so much more atm! Also @RGbrown I definitely placed a rather large What’s up Nails order earlier this week on your recommendation I saw somewhere maybe a hauls post! Lol💕💅🏼

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Love the fuchsia! Great for this time of year @SAlyFitz

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@SAlyFitz  Love the hot pink nails!

Thanks!💕

That MJ fuschia shade is very pretty @SAlyFitz! ❤️

Thanks! That type of color is my jam any really bright pink ish variation lol💕

@SAlyFitz 

Love the manis! 

I was disappointed with wear time on my very first MJ polish a couple of years ago, so I swore off 'em. Then Sephora put them on sale during the 20%, so what do I do? Order them all, of course 🤦‍♀️

Can't wait to see what you got from What's Up Nails!!!

Thanks! Ugh I had such high hopes but they will look lovely on my polish shelf in progress! I like that the bottle colors are dIfferent, I got the brown and orange ones on sale on sale, couldn’t resist either! I also got some of the swatch sticks from what’s up nails inspired by you! I will totally post my haul I hope it’s as beautiful as everything looked online😍☺️ I’m going to take another whack at stamping using their kit and your tips 🤞🏻💅🏼🥰

Anonymous Insider

Definitely cute!

This felt like a good time for a rainbow mani 🌈

From thumb to pinky:

Pacifica Lotus

Pacifica Psychadelic Jungle

OPI Clash of the Tartans

OPI Unfor-Greta-bly Blue 

Pacifica Red Velvet

Stamping done with Revlon Molten Magic

IMG_20200528_124436131.jpg

@RGbrown  Love the butterflies!!!

@ather 

Thanks so much! ❣️

Ooooh, these are beautiful @RGbrown! The colors you used are amazing, especially that blue and purple, and those stamps are cute. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I’m impressed! Love the neon! Wowzer

@Anonymous 

Thanks so much! ❣️

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! 💜

These neons freak my phone waaaayyyy out 😅

Neither picture is accurate, sadly, though the black background one is closer. The orange is a true orange highlighter color IRL, not the reddish shade it leans under flash nor the peach shade my camera tries to make it into under natural light. 

These are fun, but they hurt my eyes 🤣😎

neons from the Nails Inc set

IMG_20200524_192320755.jpg

I know it's a little blurry, but the further I pulled my hand away (and into focus), the peachier the orange became. So weird.I know it's a little blurry, but the further I pulled my hand away (and into focus), the peachier the orange became. So weird.

testing