Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! 

This was really easy too, just a slightly different take on a dotticure. Lay down one color over the entire nail, let dry. Cover half-ish the nail with your second color. I went in a diagonal, but any direction would work. Let dry. Now take your dotting tool and add dots of the first color just over the line of your second color, leaving some room between them. Repeat with the second color along the other side of the line, staggering the dots. 

End results can vary dramatically based on the size of the dots, spacing, etc. It's a fun pattern I plan to play with again!

Thank you @RGbrown! ๐Ÿค— Your instructions are very helpful - easy to follow and it makes me think I could do it too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

31 days, 12 manicures ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Once again, I'm at the end of my Zoya collection. My Zoya cabinet is now completely full plus a little overflow, so I'm done buying Zoya always and forever.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ That ain't even funny ๐Ÿ˜‹

Zoya Aire (blue) and Evette (purple). Clouds done with Zoya Aspen and glitter accent is Zoya Saldana. 

IMG_20200401_170755486.jpg

@RGbrown  Love the clouds. Your soooo good!

๐Ÿฅฐ awww, the clouds โ˜๏ธ are so cute and calming too @RGbrown

@itsfi 

My sis had to ask me what they were, so my cloud skills might need some improvement in the future ๐Ÿ˜‚

Zoya Shawn (green) and Chiara (purple), plus a touch of Revlon Molten Magic

Green hasn't historically been a favorite of mine, but this one may just change my mind. I can see myself using it pretty frequently if I ever get through my unused polishes and can actually start reusing shades ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

IMG_20200329_183843246.jpg

I can see why this green might change your mind @RGbrown. I find it hard to find a green I like but Zoya Shawn is a really pretty one. ๐Ÿ’š

@itsfi 

Shawn is a good one!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

I don't play with pastels often, but most of these were in my latest order because I cannot resist Zoya's mini bottles ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›

From pinky to thumb: Zoya Bee, Laurel, Neely, Violet, Blu. Flowers done with Zoya Aspen.

IMG_20200328_112937541.jpg

@RGbrown  Love these. So spring!!!

I donโ€™t have many pastel polishes but these look like ones Iโ€™d like @RGbrown, especially the yellow and green shades.๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š

@itsfi 

Thank you! ๐Ÿ’•

I love these pastel colors and the designs on your nails @RGbrown!

Thank you @DaneeBT! โค๏ธ

Ninth manicure in 24 days. This is almost exhausting ๐Ÿ˜‹

Black Dahlia Lacquer in Magical Moss and Grape Hyacinth, and I just realized it nearly matches my new quarantine hair ๐Ÿ‘

IMG_20200325_152842333_HDR.jpg

Ignore the messy bed head. I was too excited to grab a pic this morning to even think about fixing it up first :pIgnore the messy bed head. I was too excited to grab a pic this morning to even think about fixing it up first ๐Ÿ˜›

@RGbrown  Love your hair!!!!

@RGbrown, I have really enjoyed scrolling through your manicures as you post them; Iโ€™ve come back to this thread every now and again to look at some of the older designs as well as your new offerings. Your designs have brought a smile to my face and given me a list of looks to work on once I get my nails in a healthier state. Your nails and hair here are perfectly paired. Love! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

@itsfi 

Aw shucks, thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

Anonymous Insider

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

betudie

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Iโ€™ve always wanted some sort of negative space nail design but nail tech always said no because โ€œ it wonโ€™t look good on short nails โ€œ well I think they look pretty good.

2 Replies
testing