Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi 

Aaahhhh, adorbs beyond words! I love everything! The color combo, the dots, the sparkle! ❣️

Awww, thank you @RGbrown ☺️! That means a lot. 💖 It’s the first time I’ve done dots - I know; I’m late to the nail art game. In hindsight, I should have used the same purple and silver polishes for the dots. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Next time... 

@itsfi 

Nooo, I think the berry and white are an excellent contrast, not just to the black, but to the purple and silver as well. It's not a combo I would have thought of, but I think it looks phenomenal! 

(It is actually something I would do on my face...many times I've done purple eyeshadow with a berry lip...not sure why I wouldn't have thought of that for nails though 🤔)

Your dots are really well done too. I tend to go overboard and get too many, or my spacing is off, or something just isn't right. They never look this neat and well planned. Seriously, I think you nailed (heh heh) this one all around!

I agree with @RGbrown it looks like you went to the nail salon and got them done. 

Awww, thank you @ZakiyaBT! ☺️ I’m blushing; such a nice compliment. 😍

So kind @RGbrown! Thank you! 🙂 

Aside from unsteady hands not letting me be super accurate with my dot patterns, I'm really happy with how this turned out. This purple may be my new favorite polish! It's dark, almost black while still being recognizable as purple, with just a smattering of holo that gives it a fun vibe without being overwhelmingly sparkly (not that I mind lots of sparkle AT ALL, but sometimes a little is all you need). It's like looking at a little galaxy on my nails 🎇

Morgan Taylor Frolic in Fairy Dust (blue)

China Glaze Private Side-Eye (purple)

Revlon Molten Magic (silver)

IMG_20191229_140158881.jpg

IMG_20191229_140444457.jpg

@RGbrown  Wow so pretty!!! Loving the dots! The colour combo is perfect!!

@ather 

Thanks so much!

@RGbrown  How often do you change your nails? Or is it just when you get bored of them like me lol

@ather 

Usually once a week or so, give or take a day or two. I'm fairly hard on my nails, and by the 7 day mark, they're pretty shabby looking. By that point, I'm also bored with what I've got on and looking forward to a change 😛

@RGbrown How fun! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT! 💖

I love the dot patterns @RGbrown!

Thank you @DaneeBT!

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

New Year BLING 💜 I'm a recovered nail biter of 23 years & I am super proud of these bad boys!

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Beautiful! I love the colour and the bling. Congrats on growing them so long! @AshlynBriana

@AshlynBriana  Awesome job!!! Are those your real nails?? 

Yes, they are completely real except for the color of cou...

Yes, they are completely real except for the color of course😊 I've been using a nail growth serum before applying color & I've found this shape holds up better when it comes to bending/ breaking issues

Hi @AshlynBriana,

Congrats on quitting! Your nails look amazing! 

Best,
Rebecca

@AshlynBriana 

Congrats on quitting biting your nails! They look fantastic, and I love the sparkle! ❣️

1 Reply
testing