Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@2manyperfumes 

I do have Lincoln Park After Dark...it's a classic that no collection is complete without ๐Ÿ˜‹ But it never really spoke to me as a favorite...it's so dark, it may as well be black, and if I wanted black, I would have bought black ๐Ÿ˜‚

I recently picked up Lincoln Park After Midnight...it's the shimmer sister to After Dark. I am excited about trying it...shimmer anything pleases me much more than creams โœจ

Ooh I havenโ€™t seen the sister yet @RGbrown โค๏ธ Lol will need to check it out.  I love shimmer but hate the feeling of removing shimmer (shivers) lol

@2manyperfumes 

Huh, I've never noticed a difference between removing shimmers or creams. Full blown glitters are the ones I hate removing...those are a PITA ๐Ÿ˜‹

sorry @RGbrown I did mean glitters, oooh they are horrible even on fake nails.  Grrrr ๐Ÿ˜– 

@RGbrown  Wow, very pretty and I am loving the texture.

@Anastasiya13 

Thanks so much! Textured polishes are a fun way to mix things up from time to time!

how funny, I was going to get that one also, but just got 2 of UV instead...lol.  I also wanted to do a halloween look with my witch hat headband and orange-y eye palette, but they didn't come til after halloween...I should have gotten that one also as it would have gone nicely w/them.

@treestar86 

Aw, I'm sorry you didn't grab this one; it's a fun one! They'll go on clearance at some point, probably soon...this would be a great one to snag if you get a chance! ๐Ÿ–ค

So pretty! I love this @RGbrown!

Thanks @DaneeBT ! ๐Ÿ–ค

I finally am finished with Halloween nails.  I decided on deep green with the shimmer on top.  Love Fall colours.  

BACF0668-9200-474D-9C02-114E5FB03C44.jpegE792C098-93DB-4D28-ACA3-F80658FC4260.jpeg23AE4E83-A615-49C3-B0C7-77983D0F6B82.jpeg

This is a gorgeous combination @2manyperfumes ! Love your nails, as always! ๐Ÿ’š

Thank you @keana1 ๐Ÿ˜˜

@2manyperfumes  Beautiful nails!

Thank you @ather โค๏ธ

@2manyperfumes  Very pretty. I am loving your nail shape

Thank you @Anastasiya13 โค๏ธ, still the almond shape ones.

That's such a gorgeous shade on you and your nails are so long. I'm jealous! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much @PenelopeBT โค๏ธ, they are fake.  I buy the kits from Sallyโ€™s Beauty.  They are under $20.  You get I think 12 or more nails in each one in two different sizes for each nail.  The glue is around $5.  Itโ€™s my only affordable option ๐Ÿ‘, they pretty much stay on until Iโ€™m ready to remove them.  A few times Iโ€™ve lost one or two and just reapply them with glue or get another one from the kit.   

@2manyperfumes Do you use dipping powder sometimes? Iโ€™m curious ๐Ÿค“

Hi @keana1 โค๏ธ No I havenโ€™t tried dipping creams.  I just buy the fake nail kits in different shapes, super nail glue, real acetone tub for dissolving them and a quick dry spray.  Iโ€™ll try to remember to take a photo of some of the products.  All inexpensive, easy to use and thatโ€™s it.  

testing