Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@2manyperfumes,

So pretty! I like seeing vintage makeup!

โค๏ธ Melissa

Thank you @melissabt โค๏ธ I have several vintage polishes ๐Ÿ‘

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@2manyperfumes Sexy color!

@2manyperfumes Love it! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT @joragroy โค๏ธ

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Pretty โ™ฅ๏ธ

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @Ninasa88 ๐Ÿฅฐ

This color reminds me of Chanel Vamp @2manyperfumes ! โค๏ธ your nails! 

Thank you @keana1 โค๏ธ Itโ€™s a an oldie but I love the depth

It feels like an eternity since I've painted my nails! I've spent the last couple of weeks tiling and painting at my parents' house, and trying to maintain anything pretty was completely pointless. In an effort to help protect them at least a little bit, I kept them covered with just base and top coat, but even that required being redone nearly daily. But I'm finally nearly done (argh, nearly) and had a little free time last night, so yay for polish!

I had a great Halloween manicure all planned out, but never got a chance to do it, and it feels a little silly after the fact lol, so here's my best "could have worked for Halloween" sub.

China Glaze You've Got Blackmail, a textured polish similar to the Zoya Pixie Dusts. Zoya wears like iron, so I'm curious to see how well these hold up when I got finish the last few things at my parents' in the next couple of days. 

IMG_20191109_095328432_HDR.jpg

Better shot of the textureBetter shot of the texture

That is so cool how the texture looks!

Iโ€™m a fan of dark nail polish especially black so I love this textured dark nail @RGbrown ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ.  

@2manyperfumes 

Dark polishes are actually fairly new territory for me; I've never veered into the blacks and blackened shades much, but I've picked up a few lately to try out. I just got my first true black a few weeks back ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜…

What my fearless leader of colourful lol - Iโ€™m looking forward to you exploring uncharted territory ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ - one of my fave dark shades is Lincoln after Dark by OPI.   ๐Ÿ–ค 

@2manyperfumes 

I do have Lincoln Park After Dark...it's a classic that no collection is complete without ๐Ÿ˜‹ But it never really spoke to me as a favorite...it's so dark, it may as well be black, and if I wanted black, I would have bought black ๐Ÿ˜‚

I recently picked up Lincoln Park After Midnight...it's the shimmer sister to After Dark. I am excited about trying it...shimmer anything pleases me much more than creams โœจ

Ooh I havenโ€™t seen the sister yet @RGbrown โค๏ธ Lol will need to check it out.  I love shimmer but hate the feeling of removing shimmer (shivers) lol

@2manyperfumes 

Huh, I've never noticed a difference between removing shimmers or creams. Full blown glitters are the ones I hate removing...those are a PITA ๐Ÿ˜‹

sorry @RGbrown I did mean glitters, oooh they are horrible even on fake nails.  Grrrr ๐Ÿ˜– 

@RGbrown  Wow, very pretty and I am loving the texture.

@Anastasiya13 

Thanks so much! Textured polishes are a fun way to mix things up from time to time!

how funny, I was going to get that one also, but just got 2 of UV instead...lol.  I also wanted to do a halloween look with my witch hat headband and orange-y eye palette, but they didn't come til after halloween...I should have gotten that one also as it would have gone nicely w/them.

testing