Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I love this color and the shape of your nails! @karinaxx

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I finally got around to putting on a set of fake nails. They feel so weird! We'll see how long they last. I'm totally in love with the color, but I definitely think the length accentuates my weirdly crooked fingers.IMG_20190919_023906.jpg

@snoflakefaerie  Love the shade!!! 

Very cool @snoflakefaerie ❤️ And you’ll get use to them quickly.  I keep spare glue in my purse in case of a loose nail.  Haaa I hate when I pop one off and am at work.  Love the chrome.  Debating getting the black chromes one.  I have the rose gold.  

Thanks @2manyperfumes seriously, keeping the glue in my purse has been a savior. I have been surprised at how well they stayed on overall though.

I think this is the most compliments I've ever gotten on my nails, so I will probably check out other chrome options too; they are wicked striking.

@snoflakefaerie 

Ooohhh, those are so much fun!!!

@snoflakefaerie I have not done the chrome on my nails but this is making me really want to! So cool!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  I wholeheartedly recommend doing chrome. It's just such an amazing look. If you do the powder yourself, just be prepared for things to be a little messy. It's still worth it though.

Omg your nails look amazing! 😍 I always wanted to try something like that, but the salon I went to most recently doesn’t seem to do elaborate finishes. Are these ones press-on nails or did you do an at-home gel nail? @snoflakefaerie 

Thanks @Guessgal ! I've only ever found one salon that worked with chrome powder, so I definitely understand struggling to find a place that does fun stuff. These are press-on nails I picked up from Ulta. 

This week I’m using two shades from OPI.  The army green as base, the glitter bronze with green-blue sparkles as a topper.  Then I bought another earth shade on sale.  Lol.  

NewNewAlready had these 2 but never used them togetherAlready had these 2 but never used them together

@2manyperfumes  Love the colour combo!!

Thank you @ather ❤️

Great color combo!

Thank you @snoflakefaerie ❤️

Hi @2manyperfumes,

I love this color combo! Perfect for fall! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT ❤️

Another holographic nail polish from Essie ( if anyone wants to know what color I’m wearing, just let me know because I’m not at home right now, same thing for the previous picture )E543D38C-C2A7-4C71-B19F-A1D27D40120D.jpeg

This is such an awesome colour!!

@keana1 This color is so great for the holiday season!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! I agree with you! 💕

8 Replies
testing