Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Ah that big of a stash would give me pause as well. I bet you could exactly duplicate that Tartans pink, and since you are so right about the quick, unforgiving dry down of matte polishes, you're probably better off with the matte top coat over a dupe! I think I will actually go that route! Me, I have been travelling so much in the past 2 years, I was down to 7 colors, 2 top coats, and 1 very thick quarter-bottle of base coat. @RGbrown 

@gingerleigh 

Seven shades? Wow! I can't even begin to remember how long it's been since I had that few 🤣 

Duping with a glossy color + matte top coat probably is the more sensible route. Might not stop me from buying it anyways if I catch a deal 😂

Love this whimsical look with the reds and pinks @RGbrown 🥰 I’ve wanted to pick up some mattes but haven’t yet.  Still hunting for interesting nail stickers.  

@2manyperfumes 

Mattes can be tricky to work with; they dry so quickly that it can be hard to get even coverage without a streaky mess. I don't mess with them often because of that though I do still grab one from time to time. Grab a clear matte top coat though...it's much easier to work with, and you can mattify any shade in your collection!

I like that idea @RGbrown the matte top coat.  Much easier to just change the sheen of a fave colour than buy more and fuss with them. 🥰

@RGbrown I love all the different tones. So pretty 

@ather 

Thanks so much! ❤️

@RGbrown I love the matte! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT! ❤️

46E2A5D1-E479-4480-A073-0E69CD304D5D.jpeg

I’m SEPHORiA ready!!

Very cool @CarolBT 👍🥰

@CarolBT  is this Sephora themed nails?? I love it!

@CarolBT SO cute! I love them 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@CarolBT  Ooo pretty. Love the combination of the black and white.

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Got my nails done so it looks pretty in all the sephoria pictures I will take this weekend 😉

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Anastasiya13  beautiful choice!

@ather  Thank you

@Anastasiya13 I love the pink! Hope you had a great time! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Thank you, and yes I did. It was such a blast, sadly now its back to reality and crazy work hours.

That is such a beautiful and vibrant pink plus sparkle - love it @Anastasiya13 ❤️

@2manyperfumes  Thank you. I love having a bright color polish.

testing