Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! โœจ

@RGbrown ,

This is such a beautiful fuschia shade!   And even better in person?  Yay!

@tsavorite 

Thanks so much! โฃ๏ธโœจ

Larimar nails

I used an Essie base coat, 2 coats of Formula X in Provocative, 2 coats of Formula X in Mesmerize ( grey holo ) and 1 coat of Essie Gel Couture top coat.67559228-C6A3-45BE-BE03-13FC7D9E1313.jpeg

Love this shade and it matches your stone too โค๏ธ @keana1 ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! The stone is Larimar, itโ€™s only mined and found in the Dominican Republic ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด.

One good thing about acrylic nails is how easy it is for me to change the colours and shape whenever I want or if I wreck one.  Which I did so I changed the colour again.  Rose Gold.  Part of my August bargain haul was a bunch of new shades.  I canโ€™t help myself especially since I can get my fave brands at discount stores.  How does everyone organize their collection?

These I already had (Iโ€™m trying to organize them by colour) so far I have never bought the same shade twice)These I already had (Iโ€™m trying to organize them by colour) so far I have never bought the same shade twice)Bought these this monthBought these this month02A9F783-8E56-44FB-A659-F1B1976DA4E9.jpegBought these beginning of AugustBought these beginning of AugustA2EF5AC1-97C1-4ADB-AF90-540E3A0AECF3.jpeg

The color that you chose to wear is perfect for fall @2manyperfumes ! Itโ€™s very similar to Essie Penny Talk. โค๏ธ

I helped my sis throw a 50th Anniversary party for her in-laws yesterday, so a sparkly burnished gold was the selection for the event. โœจ Managed to snap a pic during setup, but never had time to post it (it was a crazy day!)...in the background are just a few of the flowers for the day, gorgeous green hydrangeas with some spritzes of gold spray paint. Stunning!

Butter London Bit Faker

IMG_20190810_110828100.jpg

@RGbrown Love the glitter. So perfect for a party!

Best,
Rebecca

Gorgeous color @RGbrown ! ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you @keana1! โœจ

The flowers and your nails are beautiful and matching - very pretty @RGbrown i love the deeper gold sparkles 

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! Gold isn't a shade a I reach for often, nor do I own many, as I much prefer silver, but this one has really grown on me! โœจ

Love that polish @RGbrown and those hydrangeas are so pretty with the pop of gold spray paint! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! โœจ

I love this shade from China Glaze called Desert Sun.  Grungy orange-mustard.  Goes with my dress and lipstick today.  

ED17E27B-A363-4C2B-885B-5E2B262F0BEF.jpeg 

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Cotton Candy vibes ๐Ÿ’•

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@jadearagon How fun are these nails! 

Best,
Rebecca

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Ooh I love this @jadearagon ๐Ÿ‘ summer fun nails ๐Ÿคฉ

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Got these babies at Claire's at the mall LOL. You'd never think or guess at first glance they're just glue ons ๐Ÿ˜น. IDGAF tho, Claire's has so many great designs and the buy 3 get 3 free for 35ish $ lasts me 6+ months for my nails lol

testing