Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown Love the glitter. So perfect for a party!

Best,
Rebecca

Gorgeous color @RGbrown ! ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you @keana1! โœจ

The flowers and your nails are beautiful and matching - very pretty @RGbrown i love the deeper gold sparkles 

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! Gold isn't a shade a I reach for often, nor do I own many, as I much prefer silver, but this one has really grown on me! โœจ

Love that polish @RGbrown and those hydrangeas are so pretty with the pop of gold spray paint! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! โœจ

I love this shade from China Glaze called Desert Sun.  Grungy orange-mustard.  Goes with my dress and lipstick today.  

ED17E27B-A363-4C2B-885B-5E2B262F0BEF.jpeg 

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Cotton Candy vibes ๐Ÿ’•

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@jadearagon How fun are these nails! 

Best,
Rebecca

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Ooh I love this @jadearagon ๐Ÿ‘ summer fun nails ๐Ÿคฉ

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Got these babies at Claire's at the mall LOL. You'd never think or guess at first glance they're just glue ons ๐Ÿ˜น. IDGAF tho, Claire's has so many great designs and the buy 3 get 3 free for 35ish $ lasts me 6+ months for my nails lol

Yes chrome nails they are beautiful @SavageBeauty03 โค๏ธ I have a rose gold but I would love to get the black chrome ones too.  They look wonderful ๐Ÿ‘

I bought myself the Apres gel x nail system (ouch at $200 canadian), however I have enough supplies for at least 25 applications and so far, my first application went super well!

I already own a full lamp and nail drill and all that jazz so that helped, but anyways I painted some nice neon yellow green and added holographic powder to the mid-ends. Not too shabby for my first time attempting the holo powder!

A252BF43-C85F-49DD-B8AB-9C05C2147AB4.jpeg

You did a great job with your holo powder @sabrinas ! Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ’›

Love those tips with the neon @sabrinas โค๏ธ I buy my own supplies too.  In the long run itโ€™s miney saving and you can repair and change them anytime you like.  

Wow @sabrinas! I canโ€™t believe thatโ€™s your first time! Very impressive. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

@sabrinas I am impressed. I have a hard time even painting my own nails! Great job!

Best,
Rebecca

I was surprised that somehow I didnโ€™t have purple nail polish in my collection wow - I found some on sale.  Couldnโ€™t decide so I bought both and of course there was a BOGO so 4 ended up in my basket.  

My current nails!

IMG_6863.jpg

A bit of a light pink jelly sparkly sunset. I tend to dress in dark colors so I like my nails to be girly and impactful, and usually just let my tech do whatever she wants ๐Ÿ™‚

Lovely design @malday ! ๐Ÿ’•

testing