Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

The color that you chose to wear is perfect for fall @2manyperfumes ! It’s very similar to Essie Penny Talk. ❤️

I helped my sis throw a 50th Anniversary party for her in-laws yesterday, so a sparkly burnished gold was the selection for the event. Managed to snap a pic during setup, but never had time to post it (it was a crazy day!)...in the background are just a few of the flowers for the day, gorgeous green hydrangeas with some spritzes of gold spray paint. Stunning!

Butter London Bit Faker

IMG_20190810_110828100.jpg

@RGbrown Love the glitter. So perfect for a party!

Best,
Rebecca

Gorgeous color @RGbrown ! 💕

Thank you @keana1!

The flowers and your nails are beautiful and matching - very pretty @RGbrown i love the deeper gold sparkles 

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! Gold isn't a shade a I reach for often, nor do I own many, as I much prefer silver, but this one has really grown on me!

Love that polish @RGbrown and those hydrangeas are so pretty with the pop of gold spray paint! 🙂

@itsfi 

Thanks so much!

I love this shade from China Glaze called Desert Sun.  Grungy orange-mustard.  Goes with my dress and lipstick today.  

ED17E27B-A363-4C2B-885B-5E2B262F0BEF.jpeg 

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Cotton Candy vibes 💕

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@jadearagon How fun are these nails! 

Best,
Rebecca

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Ooh I love this @jadearagon 👍 summer fun nails 🤩

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Got these babies at Claire's at the mall LOL. You'd never think or guess at first glance they're just glue ons 😹. IDGAF tho, Claire's has so many great designs and the buy 3 get 3 free for 35ish $ lasts me 6+ months for my nails lol

Yes chrome nails they are beautiful @SavageBeauty03 ❤️ I have a rose gold but I would love to get the black chrome ones too.  They look wonderful 👍

I bought myself the Apres gel x nail system (ouch at $200 canadian), however I have enough supplies for at least 25 applications and so far, my first application went super well!

I already own a full lamp and nail drill and all that jazz so that helped, but anyways I painted some nice neon yellow green and added holographic powder to the mid-ends. Not too shabby for my first time attempting the holo powder!

A252BF43-C85F-49DD-B8AB-9C05C2147AB4.jpeg

You did a great job with your holo powder @sabrinas ! Keep up the good work! 💛

Love those tips with the neon @sabrinas ❤️ I buy my own supplies too.  In the long run it’s miney saving and you can repair and change them anytime you like.  

Wow @sabrinas! I can’t believe that’s your first time! Very impressive. 😃 

@sabrinas I am impressed. I have a hard time even painting my own nails! Great job!

Best,
Rebecca

I was surprised that somehow I didn’t have purple nail polish in my collection wow - I found some on sale.  Couldn’t decide so I bought both and of course there was a BOGO so 4 ended up in my basket.  

testing