Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@2manyperfumes this is making me miss my long nails so badly!! I hate when one breaks and alllll the others have to be cut down too 😭

Lol me too @cianni 🥰 I wear fake ones because I’m always breaking my own.  I do them myself with kits I buy at Sally’s Beauty for under $20 and I get about 15 wears out of one kit on average.  The glue is around $5

A little fun with pink and purple this week 💜

OPI Turn On The Northern Lights + Revlon Blushing

The OPI turned out way more gorgeous than I ever would have thought...I almost hated to cover some of it with the pink, but I was committed, and I think these made a great combo.

IMG_20190720_182956460.jpg

Gotta show off the sparkle!Gotta show off the sparkle!

Gorgeous combo @RGbrown. Love that spaaahhkle! 💗💜

So nicely done @RGbrown 👍❤️ love the shade choices and whimsy plus that shiny lacquer coat on top ❤️

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! 💜

@RGbrown How fun! I love the designs!

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT! ❤️

Love your nails @RGbrown ! Great combination of colors and fun designs! 💕

@keana1 

Thanks so much! 💜

I don’t have the same brands of nail polishes but I do have very similar colors @RGbrown ! You’ve given me the inspiration to do the same thing that you did but I won’t post the same on the BIC, I’ll let you have the exclusivity of your designs! 💜

@keana1 

Ummmm, I'm not sure exclusivity of design is a thing, not in nail polish. I know I won't be pursuing any sort of copyright or infringement avenues 😋 Post away! I'd love to see what you come up with, imitation being the sincerest form of flattery and all 😁

I don’t think that I would infringe on copyright @RGbrown ! I just don’t want to post the same manicure that you made out of respect for you and your ideas ! That’s the main reason why I won’t post it when I decide to do the same thing. You have great ideas and you deserve all the credit, this is how I see things. 💜

@keana1 

Nah, I still think you can/should show it off; every manicure is unique, and I'd love to see someone else's version 😊

Since you’re giving me the “ green light “ I’ll be posting the same or something similar @RGbrown ! 😉

Tiger inspired nails 5BA64993-F45F-4596-B8F4-716302178173.jpeg

Very cool design @keana1. The orange is a great summer shade! 🤩

Thanks @itsfi ! It was the first time I did some freehand nail art in years! I don’t know why I stopped doing it ? I used to change nail polish colors every day when I worked, the color had to match my clothes! 🙄 . I guess I had nail polish OCD ! 😜

Very cool @keana1 ❤️ I love it and now I’m thinking about a Tiger Tail ice cream too because of the colours.  

😍

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! Go get some Tiger Tail ice cream! 

National ice cream day lol 

testing