Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks @KehDee ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Im in the hospital and we did a little spa thing yesterday so I got to have a soak and a scrub and paint my nails. Iโ€™m not sure what this colour is called but itโ€™s a Sally Hansen. Thereโ€™s also a little purple butterfly sticker.

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks ladies! Iโ€™m home now and hopefully on the mend!

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Love the butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹. Your manicure is perfect for summer! Get well soon! @KehDee ๐Ÿค—

This is super cute and great for summer! I hope you get well soon! @KehDee 

I hope you are okay โค๏ธ Pretty colour for summer @KehDee 

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks @2manyperfumes. Iโ€™ll be okay. This isnโ€™t my first hospitalization and it probably wonโ€™t be my last. But they are taking good care of me.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

โค๏ธ @KehDee 

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Pride wo-manicure : Even though Iโ€™m not a member of the LGBTQ community, I strongly support their cause. I have an uncle, cousin and my childhood friend ( BFF ) are members of the LGBTQ community. One of the many reasons why I left my husband is that heโ€™s LGBTQ phobic. ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆPride wo-manicurePride wo-manicure

Very colourful and pretty @keana1 and supportive ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ 

Thank you so much @2manyperfumes ! ๐ŸŒˆ

Love your colorful, pride manicure. SO fun and perfect for pride month! <333

Thanks @PenelopeBT ! ๐ŸŒˆ

OPI Samurai Breaks A Nail, stamped with Butter London Union Jack Black

The OPI is what I might call a candy grape jam shade, but it has a really strong icy blue flash to it in the right light. My camera isn't picking it up in normal light, but there's a hint of it with the flash โœจ

IMG_20190623_185651157.jpg

IMG_20190623_185713858.jpg

Wow, that's awesome @RGbrown ! I got to look into that technique! ๐Ÿคฉ

@MlleJuju 

Stamping is way easier than I ever thought it would be! I've got three sets from this brand (which I just noticed has terrible reviews, but I've never had a problem, so I'm a little baffled over that ๐Ÿคท) and have really enjoyed pulling them out from time to time. There are tons of stamping options out there though, so definitely poke around the 'net and watch a few videos to get an idea of how it works before diving in.

Also check out the stamping thread! It's been a while since anyone posted in it, but it's where I got the courage to try it out for the first time!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Screenshot_20190715-230804.png

@RGbrown I looked at a couple videos after I read your post. It is sooooo beautiful, but I'll never be patient enough to do nail stamping! ๐Ÿคฃ

@MlleJuju 

I thought the same thing for years! Keep pondering it in the back of your head though...maybe one day you'll decide to give it a go. It seriously takes me about 5 minutes now; figuring out which colors I'm going to use is the hardest part, making sure my stamping shade is opaque enough. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Really...? Hmmm.... So maybe at some point then. Because it is really beautiful! @RGbrown ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you very much for the infos @RGbrown !!! Much appreciated! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’…

Hi @RGbrown ,

I have never tried the stamping technique but it looks so cool! Great manicure! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

1 Reply
testing