Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Im in the hospital and we did a little spa thing yesterday so I got to have a soak and a scrub and paint my nails. I’m not sure what this colour is called but it’s a Sally Hansen. There’s also a little purple butterfly sticker.

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks ladies! I’m home now and hopefully on the mend!

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Love the butterfly 🦋. Your manicure is perfect for summer! Get well soon! @KehDee 🤗

This is super cute and great for summer! I hope you get well soon! @KehDee 

I hope you are okay ❤️ Pretty colour for summer @KehDee 

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks @2manyperfumes. I’ll be okay. This isn’t my first hospitalization and it probably won’t be my last. But they are taking good care of me.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

❤️ @KehDee 

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Pride wo-manicure : Even though I’m not a member of the LGBTQ community, I strongly support their cause. I have an uncle, cousin and my childhood friend ( BFF ) are members of the LGBTQ community. One of the many reasons why I left my husband is that he’s LGBTQ phobic. 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈Pride wo-manicurePride wo-manicure

Very colourful and pretty @keana1 and supportive 🥰❤️ 

Thank you so much @2manyperfumes ! 🌈

Love your colorful, pride manicure. SO fun and perfect for pride month! <333

Thanks @PenelopeBT ! 🌈

OPI Samurai Breaks A Nail, stamped with Butter London Union Jack Black

The OPI is what I might call a candy grape jam shade, but it has a really strong icy blue flash to it in the right light. My camera isn't picking it up in normal light, but there's a hint of it with the flash

IMG_20190623_185651157.jpg

IMG_20190623_185713858.jpg

Wow, that's awesome @RGbrown ! I got to look into that technique! 🤩

@MlleJuju 

Stamping is way easier than I ever thought it would be! I've got three sets from this brand (which I just noticed has terrible reviews, but I've never had a problem, so I'm a little baffled over that 🤷) and have really enjoyed pulling them out from time to time. There are tons of stamping options out there though, so definitely poke around the 'net and watch a few videos to get an idea of how it works before diving in.

Also check out the stamping thread! It's been a while since anyone posted in it, but it's where I got the courage to try it out for the first time!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Screenshot_20190715-230804.png

@RGbrown I looked at a couple videos after I read your post. It is sooooo beautiful, but I'll never be patient enough to do nail stamping! 🤣

@MlleJuju 

I thought the same thing for years! Keep pondering it in the back of your head though...maybe one day you'll decide to give it a go. It seriously takes me about 5 minutes now; figuring out which colors I'm going to use is the hardest part, making sure my stamping shade is opaque enough. 😊

Really...? Hmmm.... So maybe at some point then. Because it is really beautiful! @RGbrown 😊

Thank you very much for the infos @RGbrown !!! Much appreciated! 😊💅

Hi @RGbrown ,

I have never tried the stamping technique but it looks so cool! Great manicure! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT 

Stamping turned out to be way easier than I thought it would be; give it a shot at some point! ❤️

2 Replies
testing