Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Love your nails @2manyperfumes ! Grey looks great! ❤️

Thank you @keana1 🥰

Anytime @2manyperfumes ! 😉

I like that color @2manyperfumes!❤️

Thank you @faeriegirl ❤️ lol me too it shifts shades depending on lighting from lavender to grey

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I haven’t played with nails in a long time! But recently I e decided it really boosts my confidence and makes me feel - Er- “polished .” So I’ve been playing with gel manicures at home and press ins because I hate chipped nails. Here’s what I’m wearing now:

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Gorgeous!

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I love the combination of blues @mermadelove ! 💙

@keana1 Every shade of blue is my favorite color! LOL!

Your nails are beautiful! They look like they were freshly done a the nail salon. Great job!

@ZakiyaBT  Thank you!!! I was going to my friends’ 50th and had been baking for that party for days ( I was responsible for the desserts) but didn’t want my hands to look it! LOL!

Love that matte metallic royal blue shade. It's so sophisticated. <333

@PenelopeBT  Thank you  very much!!!

@mermadelove 

Ummm, excuse me young lady, but where on Earth have you been? You just disappear for months on end, then pop back up like everything is all fine and dandy, and think you can come and go as you please? I think not 😈😈

🤣🤣🤣

Welcome back, merlady, and I hope you show off some more stunning nails soon! (And those are definitely gorgeous!)

@RGbrown  😅 I was kinda hoping nobody would notice! ut then again, it’s nice to be missed, girl! 🥰

Work was He double hockey sticks for a looooooong time, I was working 50 hours a week pretty much since February and then had to train a bunch of new staff, all while dealing with chronic migraine. Luckily during that period I got my first round of Botox for it which helped bring me down from migraines for 1/2 the month to 4 days! It was awesome!! The last two weeks they ramped up again but I just got my next round today, and the second round is supposed to work better than the first, so you’ll be seeing more of me again!! I’ve missed you and your bold color @RGbrown !!! 😘💋😘

@mermadelove 

Of course your absence was noted...there was a marked decrease in sparkles and bright colors, and it was felt by all 😛

I am so sorry to hear that work has been a beast for you lately, but am so glad the botox seems to be helping! Happy to see you back!!! <3<3

@mermadelove love your nail colors 💙

@SportyGirly125  Thanks doll! Look at you the Big Boss Lady now! I leave for a few months then BAM!!! Congrats!!! 🎉🎊

@mermadelove aww thank you 😊 

That looks awesome @mermadelove!💙

@faeriegirl  Thanks, doll! ANOTHER Boss Lady!I LOVE IT!! 🎉🎈🎉

testing