Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I love checking out the nail supplies at Winners and Sally’s Beauty.  They always carry my fave brands and I’m guaranteed to find something.  I love the quick dry spray too.  It’s wonderful and I use it every time I do my nails.  

All from WinnersAll from Winners

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Ohh lovely picks! That spray sounds pretty amazing!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

That spray is awesome.  Thank you @KehDee 🥰.  My friend bought it for my birthday and told me where so I went to Winners and bought a couple more cans.  

I have 3 Winners stores nearby and I can’t find anything interesting @2manyperfumes ! I’m glad you did! Enjoy 😉!

Thank you @keana1 🥰 I’m surprised that a little town Winners has so much stuff but I’m glad it does 😊

Jinsoon Heirloom + Revlon Molten Magic

OMG, I have found the most gorgeous deep teal! Knowing that my stamping would cover most of it up, I took a before and after pic. Heirloom is the richest, deepest, most vibrant teal I've ever seen, and it's ever so slightly shifty...if I angle just right in brighter light, there's the most gorgeous deep emerald fire hiding in it 💙💚💙💚💙 

@veronika23, if you're around, I think you would *love* this shade (if you don't already have it)!

IMG_20190606_182344651.jpg

IMG_20190606_191318455.jpg

I love your nails! Did you do the designs yourself? @RGbrown 

@ZakiyaBT 

Thanks so much!

I did it myself (stamping) 🙂

That is cool! I never would have thought of doing that. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

OMG @RGbrown! Gorgeous!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! ❤️

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Looooove this colour!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@KehDee 

Thanks so much! 💕

@RGbrown Oh my goodness! How cool! Love it!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT 

Thanks so much! 😊

@RGbrown  Your nails look fab! Thanks! I'll look it up... although I just placed an order for PPU after I said no more nail polish... and for a few more new indie collections. Oh boy! lol 😄 😄 😄  

@veronika23 

I know the feeling! I keep saying "no more", and even do ok for a while, but I'm currently fighting the urge to pick up the new OPI and Essie LEs. 🤨 

@RGbrown  I was doing good too but it's hard when there are so many pretties out there! 😄 😄 😄 And there's one collection I always buy from each summer... and this year they re-released some previous colors. I couldn't pass up grabbing one (or two) of a color I've previously missed and was ISO for years. And the PPU theme was super up my alley this month... so again can't pass that up. lol. 😄

@veronika23 

I had to stop looking at indie stuff altogether 😂 I'll never quit Ulta though, so I'm having a harder time ignoring what they have. And there's always the polish rack at Marshall's/TJM if I head that way. Bealls Outlet down here tends to get a good many Zoyas and OPIs that I don't have too. My cabinets are just about at full capacity, so I really need to quit it, but it always seems like there should be room for "just one more" 🤪

@RGbrown   yeah indie is dangerous! 😄  Hahahaha yeah that would be hard. Can't wait for stores to open in Canada. They certainly are on fire!!!  Hard to pass up on deals from those stores too.  I feel ya! I'm also pretty much at full capacity but somehow I still need *just that one*. 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 

I am so excited that you are finally getting Ulta!! I'm sure there are issues with going across the border, and some things may be a little different, but I really really hope they're able to give y'all the same experience we get down here 😁

1 Reply
testing