Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  Your nails look fab! Thanks! I'll look it up... although I just placed an order for PPU after I said no more nail polish... and for a few more new indie collections. Oh boy! lol ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„  

@veronika23 

I know the feeling! I keep saying "no more", and even do ok for a while, but I'm currently fighting the urge to pick up the new OPI and Essie LEs. ๐Ÿคจ 

@RGbrown  I was doing good too but it's hard when there are so many pretties out there! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ And there's one collection I always buy from each summer... and this year they re-released some previous colors. I couldn't pass up grabbing one (or two) of a color I've previously missed and was ISO for years. And the PPU theme was super up my alley this month... so again can't pass that up. lol. ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 

I had to stop looking at indie stuff altogether ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll never quit Ulta though, so I'm having a harder time ignoring what they have. And there's always the polish rack at Marshall's/TJM if I head that way. Bealls Outlet down here tends to get a good many Zoyas and OPIs that I don't have too. My cabinets are just about at full capacity, so I really need to quit it, but it always seems like there should be room for "just one more" ๐Ÿคช

@RGbrown   yeah indie is dangerous! ๐Ÿ˜„  Hahahaha yeah that would be hard. Can't wait for stores to open in Canada. They certainly are on fire!!!  Hard to pass up on deals from those stores too.  I feel ya! I'm also pretty much at full capacity but somehow I still need *just that one*. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 

I am so excited that you are finally getting Ulta!! I'm sure there are issues with going across the border, and some things may be a little different, but I really really hope they're able to give y'all the same experience we get down here ๐Ÿ˜

@RGbrown  I'm super excited too! I assume this will mean that online ordering will change and probably be better. Currently they use borderfree and it's a pos IMO. They never calculate things right. I also hope we get the reward program. I've bought a few times online and the last time I scored some good deals. It's funny because Ulta is really stepping up and Sephora just keeps sinking IMO. They won't have monopoly in Canada anymore...  All they have to do is listen and they clearly don't so they'll keep sinking.

@veronika23 

Y'all definitely deserve a competitor! Ulta makes their own missteps too, for sure, but the rewards program more than makes up for it in my eyes. And the 20% coupons, which are way more frequent than with Sephora. And who knows, maybe having a local rival will help Sephora step up a bit too and treat y'all a little better. I mean...Sephora is still a distant second (third? fourth?) in my eyes down here, but they are even worse to y'all up there. 

@RGbrown  well SDM has an amazing rewards program that can compare to Ulta's but need help in the brand department IMO... they have been adding more though. It's good because they are part of a chain of stores that have the same program so you can basically buy groceries, get points and spend those points on makeup. lol  I know Ulta isn't perfect but seeing all the deals, gwp and coupons and comparing that to Sephora... they certainly beat them.  This whole thing about sending out 20% off coupons to certain ppl really pisses me off.  Why not give it to all rouge instead? Seriously what's the point of being Rouge...  This type of promotion just makes me want to buy elsewhere.

@veronika23 

Oh that's right, I forgot about SDM. Well, hopefully Ulta can help with making more brands available with rewards! (Though I have to say I'm a bit jealous of SDM...if my frozen pizza habit could equal new eyeshadow, I'd be over the freaking moon lol.)

I hear ya on Sephora. I've only barely hit VIB this year, and likely won't reRouge unless there are some spectacular holiday deals. And I won't care one bit if I don't make it. Meanwhile, I reDiamonded at Ulta months ago. ๐Ÿ˜

@RGbrown  yeah hopefully we will have some brands you guys have that are harder to get here too.  Hahahaha yeah! It's pretty sweet. ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh wow! Seems that's the case for a lot of people... I haven't re-rouged yet and usually do by now. I'll probably just make it.... and usually I re-rouge a few times over. ๐Ÿ˜„

That looks awesome @RGbrown!

@faeriegirl 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’™

Gorgeous nail art @RGbrown ! ๐Ÿ’™

Sorry I didnโ€™t see the before picture @RGbrown ! That is a beautiful teal color, love it ๐Ÿฅฐ! I always enjoy looking at your nail pictures, the colors you choose are always vibrant and pleasant to the eye ! I prefer vivid colors to nudes but itโ€™s my own opinion. I have many different colors and finishes but only 2 nudes ! 

@keana1 

Thanks so much!

My nail polish is a lot like my eyeshadow and lipstick...if it's not bright and bold, I don't want it ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think exactly like you do @RGbrown ! Thatโ€™s how I express myself and it depends also on my mood !

@RGbrown  So pretty 

@ather 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow @RGbrown I love the teal and the stamping โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘ looks fantastic.

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’•

5 Replies
testing