Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Gorgeous nails and I love this color @2manyperfumes ! I just love any green nail polish! 💚 It reminds me of Essie Sew Spiked which is a bit darker! 

Thank you @keana1 🥰 I’m obsessed with green polishes from mermaid vibes, forest nympth, witchy dark greens love them all. 

Same here @2manyperfumes !

I really miss the Sephora brand of nail polish I use to get when I was younger - the nail polish was good and I still have some that haven’t gone dry.  Shade I’m with Brad.  

81DF005C-C717-40D6-B334-673319FA33C4.jpeg

Love the dark burgundy color @2manyperfumes ! I miss the Formula X nail polishes! They were so pretty 🥺 !

Me too @keana1 they use to have amazing colours.  OPI is my fave for interesting shades now that there isn’t a Sephora line.

@2manyperfumes  such a pretty shade

Thank you @ather 😊

How strange @2manyperfumes I pulled out that exact color while choosing a polish last night.  They really were a great formula! 

Hi @michelleshops yes I loved them.  My fave was Dark Room.  I think they also carried OPI ?  I’m afraid to think how old this bottle is lol.  

Another new shade I picked up earlier this month in jade green.  I love green and have around 6 different maybe more shades of it.  

BCEF8761-2B01-41F5-95D9-064F52A55D8B.jpeg

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Really pretty colour! I bought a similar shade for my daughter and it looks great on

@2manyperfumes  Another beautiful colour!

Thank you @ather ❤️

Hi, new to this thread but a nail polish addict for decades.  I think I have over 150 if not more bottles and a few boxes of different shapes from stiletto to coffin and almond.   Again I  bought 5 new shades.  🤦‍♀️ Just over the weekend.  Sigh it was buy 2 get one free at Sally’s and then found 2 more at Winners.  This week I decided to go a bit more natural with a shorter coffin style but I really love the vampy stiletto shape.  

Orly prelude to a kiss) below leftOrly prelude to a kiss) below leftSusie-first lady of nails (2), Lincoln park after dark (3), less is Norse (4) OPISusie-first lady of nails (2), Lincoln park after dark (3), less is Norse (4) OPILast week’s find (terracotta)Last week’s find (terracotta)

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Wow that’s a lot of polish! I can’t wait to see some of your colours!

Gorgeous colours!

Thank you @ather 🥰

That color looks great @2manyperfumes!

Thanks @faeriegirl 🥰

ILNP in Kings & Queens

Have you ever looked at a display of 400 polishes, with somewhere around 100 of them still brand new, and said "meh, I'm bored with all of them"? That's me this week for some reason, so I pulled out my most sparkly holo to try and get over that hump. Gonna have to ponder some interesting nail art for next week...it's time to amp it up a bit 😁

IMG_20190529_114028061_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190529_114051321.jpg

IMG_20190529_114130156_HDR.jpg

testing