Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

That looks awesome @RGbrown!

@faeriegirl 

Thanks so much! 💙

Gorgeous nail art @RGbrown ! 💙

Sorry I didn’t see the before picture @RGbrown ! That is a beautiful teal color, love it 🥰! I always enjoy looking at your nail pictures, the colors you choose are always vibrant and pleasant to the eye ! I prefer vivid colors to nudes but it’s my own opinion. I have many different colors and finishes but only 2 nudes ! 

@keana1 

Thanks so much!

My nail polish is a lot like my eyeshadow and lipstick...if it's not bright and bold, I don't want it 😂

I think exactly like you do @RGbrown ! That’s how I express myself and it depends also on my mood !

@RGbrown  So pretty 

@ather 

Thanks so much! 😊

Wow @RGbrown I love the teal and the stamping ❤️🥰👍 looks fantastic.

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! 💕

This was the manicure I did for my mother’s surprise birthday party. My aunt thought I had fake nails but they’re 100% my own! F8D38144-CF0C-4809-92F9-F25424FABA0E.jpeg

Beautiful @keana1! Love that accent nail!

Thank you so much @itsfi ! I didn’t have time to reply to your PM but I’ll PM you very soon ! I’m stuck with a sinus/head cold right now but I hope that I’ll be able to send you one tomorrow before or after the funeral ( my sister doesn’t want to make the small detour to pick me up so I’ll have to drive there ! ). Even though I feel terrible right now, I should be able to make it to the funeral but I won’t stay for the religious ceremony because traffic is going to be hell since it’s supposed to be sunny and warm on Sunday. Yay 😁

Take care of yourself first @keana1! PM can wait. Rest up!

Thanks @itsfi ! I already feel tired so I’m going to bed and I feel sleepy for once! I just finished my PM skincare but I didn’t mask today except for the Wonder Beaty eye patches. I still have major catching up to do in this Mask of the week thread, I can’t wait to follow what masks were used this week! One thing for sure is that I enjoyed used the Simply When Present Perfect Firm Up Mask that you sent me, it works so well, it’s now my favorite! The results were amazing! Thanks again Fi ! I looked up many sites that sell it but they don’t ship in Canada! It’s quite hard to find because many different sites don’t have this one but the When 10:00 PM is much easier to find! I saw the Firm Up Mask at Amazon.ca and they sell a box of 5 masks ( if I remember correctly ) but it’s in the upper 80 $ which is ridiculous IMO compared to the price in US currency. I found the real price on the Well website. 🙄 They don’t ship here, bummer! 🥺 Dang ! It’s even better than the PTR sheet mask which was the best that I’ve tried before you sent me one ! I still haven’t used the one that was in your Unicorn Mail i was planning to use the day of my mom’s birthday party but again I was short on time! I woke up late because I managed to fall asleep around 5:00 AM ! I had to use new makeup products ( including some gratis items ), wash and style my hair, figure out what to wear and do my nails! I also had to drive 60 minutes before arriving at my parents house! June is going to be quite busy but things should return to normal in July! I’ll be able to relax and mask more often ! 😁 ! At least it’s getting warmer here ( around 70 degrees F, for Canadians it’s warm but for those who live south of Massachusetts, S.Calfornia, Florida and States near the US/Mexico border it would be cold for them ! For us it was the perfect day! I”ll be watching the Montreal Grand Prix Formula 1 race which normally starts at 1PM Today/ Tomorrow your time ( 10:00 AM PT ) . I used to go there when I was married but I only watch it on TV now. I’ll be doing my nails at the same time! ! Women are great multitaskers! 😜

That looks fantastic @keana1!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! 😊

@keana1  So pretty 

Thank you so much @ather ! 😘

@keana1 Love that shade. I feel like that shade is perfect for any occasion. <333

Thanks @PenelopeBT ! I agree with you! 😉

1 Reply
testing