Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

That looks awesome @RGbrown!

@faeriegirl 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’™

Gorgeous nail art @RGbrown ! ๐Ÿ’™

Sorry I didnโ€™t see the before picture @RGbrown ! That is a beautiful teal color, love it ๐Ÿฅฐ! I always enjoy looking at your nail pictures, the colors you choose are always vibrant and pleasant to the eye ! I prefer vivid colors to nudes but itโ€™s my own opinion. I have many different colors and finishes but only 2 nudes ! 

@keana1 

Thanks so much!

My nail polish is a lot like my eyeshadow and lipstick...if it's not bright and bold, I don't want it ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think exactly like you do @RGbrown ! Thatโ€™s how I express myself and it depends also on my mood !

@RGbrown  So pretty 

@ather 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow @RGbrown I love the teal and the stamping โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘ looks fantastic.

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’•

This was the manicure I did for my motherโ€™s surprise birthday party. My aunt thought I had fake nails but theyโ€™re 100% my own! F8D38144-CF0C-4809-92F9-F25424FABA0E.jpeg

Beautiful @keana1! Love that accent nail!

Thank you so much @itsfi ! I didnโ€™t have time to reply to your PM but Iโ€™ll PM you very soon ! Iโ€™m stuck with a sinus/head cold right now but I hope that Iโ€™ll be able to send you one tomorrow before or after the funeral ( my sister doesnโ€™t want to make the small detour to pick me up so Iโ€™ll have to drive there ! ). Even though I feel terrible right now, I should be able to make it to the funeral but I wonโ€™t stay for the religious ceremony because traffic is going to be hell since itโ€™s supposed to be sunny and warm on Sunday. Yay ๐Ÿ˜

Take care of yourself first @keana1! PM can wait. Rest up!

Thanks @itsfi ! I already feel tired so Iโ€™m going to bed and I feel sleepy for once! I just finished my PM skincare but I didnโ€™t mask today except for the Wonder Beaty eye patches. I still have major catching up to do in this Mask of the week thread, I canโ€™t wait to follow what masks were used this week! One thing for sure is that I enjoyed used the Simply When Present Perfect Firm Up Mask that you sent me, it works so well, itโ€™s now my favorite! The results were amazing! Thanks again Fi ! I looked up many sites that sell it but they donโ€™t ship in Canada! Itโ€™s quite hard to find because many different sites donโ€™t have this one but the When 10:00 PM is much easier to find! I saw the Firm Up Mask at Amazon.ca and they sell a box of 5 masks ( if I remember correctly ) but itโ€™s in the upper 80 $ which is ridiculous IMO compared to the price in US currency. I found the real price on the Well website. ๐Ÿ™„ They donโ€™t ship here, bummer! ๐Ÿฅบ Dang ! Itโ€™s even better than the PTR sheet mask which was the best that Iโ€™ve tried before you sent me one ! I still havenโ€™t used the one that was in your Unicorn Mail i was planning to use the day of my momโ€™s birthday party but again I was short on time! I woke up late because I managed to fall asleep around 5:00 AM ! I had to use new makeup products ( including some gratis items ), wash and style my hair, figure out what to wear and do my nails! I also had to drive 60 minutes before arriving at my parents house! June is going to be quite busy but things should return to normal in July! Iโ€™ll be able to relax and mask more often ! ๐Ÿ˜ ! At least itโ€™s getting warmer here ( around 70 degrees F, for Canadians itโ€™s warm but for those who live south of Massachusetts, S.Calfornia, Florida and States near the US/Mexico border it would be cold for them ! For us it was the perfect day! Iโ€ll be watching the Montreal Grand Prix Formula 1 race which normally starts at 1PM Today/ Tomorrow your time ( 10:00 AM PT ) . I used to go there when I was married but I only watch it on TV now. Iโ€™ll be doing my nails at the same time! ! Women are great multitaskers! ๐Ÿ˜œ

That looks fantastic @keana1!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@keana1  So pretty 

Thank you so much @ather ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@keana1 Love that shade. I feel like that shade is perfect for any occasion. <333

Thanks @PenelopeBT ! I agree with you! ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Reply
testing