Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Hi, new to this thread but a nail polish addict for decades.  I think I have over 150 if not more bottles and a few boxes of different shapes from stiletto to coffin and almond.   Again I  bought 5 new shades.  ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Just over the weekend.  Sigh it was buy 2 get one free at Sallyโ€™s and then found 2 more at Winners.  This week I decided to go a bit more natural with a shorter coffin style but I really love the vampy stiletto shape.  

Orly prelude to a kiss) below leftOrly prelude to a kiss) below leftSusie-first lady of nails (2), Lincoln park after dark (3), less is Norse (4) OPISusie-first lady of nails (2), Lincoln park after dark (3), less is Norse (4) OPILast weekโ€™s find (terracotta)Last weekโ€™s find (terracotta)

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Wow thatโ€™s a lot of polish! I canโ€™t wait to see some of your colours!

Gorgeous colours!

Thank you @ather ๐Ÿฅฐ

That color looks great @2manyperfumes!

Thanks @faeriegirl ๐Ÿฅฐ

ILNP in Kings & Queens

Have you ever looked at a display of 400 polishes, with somewhere around 100 of them still brand new, and said "meh, I'm bored with all of them"? That's me this week for some reason, so I pulled out my most sparkly holo to try and get over that hump. Gonna have to ponder some interesting nail art for next week...it's time to amp it up a bit ๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20190529_114028061_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190529_114051321.jpg

IMG_20190529_114130156_HDR.jpg

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown those are awesome!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@mermadelove 

Thanks so much!! ๐Ÿ’œ

Love purple nail polish and the hologram effect makes your nails pop ! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ !

Thank you @keana1! ๐Ÿ’œ

Love the glitter!

@ather 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’œ

@RGbrown LOVE this color!

Best,

Rebecca

How did I miss 100s of bottles in your post lol @RGbrown haaa and youโ€™re bored of them ๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel better now โค๏ธ

Now I feel that my nail polish collection is small! I only have 196 ! LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚@2manyperfumes @RGbrown 

@keana1 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't feel bad about that. I know, at least in my collection, since I tend to gravitate towards the same shades time and time again, they start getting repetitive. I've got around 400, but it's more like 20 colors repeated over and over ๐Ÿคช

Lol my collection is minuscule compared to yours @RGbrown - I thought I at least have over 100 nope I have 70 bottles.  Not even ๐Ÿ’ฏ phew I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™m disappointed or relieved.  So my lipstick collection is the only over ๐Ÿ’ฏ I have.   

I know exactly what youโ€™re talking about @RGbrown ! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Love the sparkly purple @RGbrown!๐Ÿ’œ

@faeriegirl 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’œ

testing