Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Love the sparkly purple @RGbrown!๐Ÿ’œ

@faeriegirl 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’œ

love that sparkly purple @RGbrown โค๏ธ Guess who lol I think I have over 150 bottles of nail polish ๐Ÿ’… itโ€™s a spreading addiction that rivals my lipstick one.  

@2manyperfumes 

Nail polish was my first beauty love...I just started getting into makeup around 3 years ago, but have been collecting polish for 6? 7? years now. It's definitely addictive, and they're small enough and cheap enough that it's so easy to go overboard way too quickly ๐Ÿคฃ And sadly, every time I think I've reached my "ok, I have enough now" point, and stop buying for a while, I find a reason to start collecting more again ๐Ÿ˜‹

You are right @RGbrown they are small and not a crazy expensive purchase.  I use to just have natural nails but I would always chip or break them.  Going to a salon every week is out of the question so I figured I could learn how to do them myself and if I failed oh well just go once a month.  Iโ€™m a quick study and now that I can do faux ones - even worse lol.  

More stuff from Sallyโ€™sMore stuff from Sallyโ€™s

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Tried out crystals for the first time and Iโ€™m in love, but they fall off so easily!!

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Very pretty 

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Very pretty @ireneyu14!

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Too brands I enjoy. They match really well. Tinct is a 15 free brand as well.

Itโ€™s a perfect match @IndyQT317 ! ๐Ÿ’œ

Beautiful colour

@IndyQT317 Love this combo! So pretty!

Best,

Rebecca

That looks so pretty @IndyQT317!๐Ÿ’œ

Thanks @faeriegirl!

Thanks @faeriegirl!

@IndyQT317 Purple is such a fun color and perfect for the spring/summer months. Love this look on your nails. <333

Agreed! Thank you @PenelopeBT

Agreed! Thank you @PenelopeBT

So pretty! 

Thanks @KehDee ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks @KehDee ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Wild Side

For a nail polish that is potentially 13 (or more!) years old, this is simply extraordinary. I dunno if these are still in production or not (edit: they are), but this was a breeze to apply, and made next to no mess. Thin enough to be workable without flooding my cuticles, but plenty of working time. Two coat coverage. Not streaky or gloopy. Wear time is yet to be seen, but so far, an all around nice performance!

IMG_20190520_180823570.jpg

Beautiful colour!

@RGbrown Love this shade of pink! 

Best,

Rebecca

testing