Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Thanks @KehDee 😊

Thanks @KehDee 😊

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Wild Side

For a nail polish that is potentially 13 (or more!) years old, this is simply extraordinary. I dunno if these are still in production or not (edit: they are), but this was a breeze to apply, and made next to no mess. Thin enough to be workable without flooding my cuticles, but plenty of working time. Two coat coverage. Not streaky or gloopy. Wear time is yet to be seen, but so far, an all around nice performance!

IMG_20190520_180823570.jpg

Beautiful colour!

@RGbrown Love this shade of pink! 

Best,

Rebecca

Love this colour! Great for spring.

Love that color @RGbrown

Love that color @RGbrown

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Gorgeous nails

Love them @tasha2489 one of my fave shapes besides coffin ❤️ Very pretty

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I've always loved my nails long and filed to a point. I have three cats and a dog who I love very much, that also love intense head scratches. I typically stick with colors in the purple range because they usually match whatever I'm wearing. But I got them done in a red, with an accent nail for my high school graduation.

Beautiful colours

Beautiful @Desparado I love them both 👍

Just did my nails with my favourite vegan polish. Spa Ritual in True Freedom and First Light

Beautiful colour!

@KehDee Love this color! So cute!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks! It makes me feel so springy!

So, I know this is the "Show Me Your Nails" thread, as in y'all wanna see the final look, but I thought this was a good place to show off a related discovery...the early RG nail polish collection 😂

I bought my nightstand in 2005, and moved in 2006. I'm pretty sure for that move, I emptied all the drawers and boxed everything up, then put stuff back in the drawers once I was settled. My next move in 2014 though, drawers did not get emptied...everything was moved as is, stuffed to the gills. I couldn't tell you the last time I cleaned those drawers out...perhaps 2006 was it lol. In any case, I went looking for something last night, wound up rifling through my nightstand and got fed up with the amount of stuff in it, so I cleaned out the drawer and found this forgotten treasure. 

Can you tell pink was my first love? And I just *knew* I had a bottle of Revlon's Cherries in the Snow...found it! I don't even remember CoverGirl polishes, but apparently I was a fan 😋 Sadly, the Nicole bottle is dried out, but the rest of them look fine. I see a trip down memory lane in my next few manicures ❤️

I do remember that the bubbles on the front of the bag used to be filled with blue water.I do remember that the bubbles on the front of the bag used to be filled with blue water.

And a nail file covered in purple rhinestones? Good to know I had good taste back then too :pAnd a nail file covered in purple rhinestones? Good to know I had good taste back then too 😛

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

This is amazing! It’s nice to find forgotten treasures. I can’t wait to see the polishes on you!
Anonymous Insider

You should see my refrigerator. My gf and I have about 30 nail polishes. We’re  cleaning out now because we’re moving after 50 years. USAF blue my home town   The colonel would Be so proudUSAF blue my home town The colonel would Be so proud

@Anonymous 

Love the nails!

My total collection hovers somewhere around 400 😯 Might be more than I need 😂😂😂

SNS DIP #379 - insta @girlfromplaya

4 Replies
testing