Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

We all need to win the lottery @Loretta55 ! I would also have my nails done by a manicurist instead of doing them myself! Being pampered is great! I’d get facials done at home! LOL 😝! I’ve only had one flash facial done at a Sephora store, but I’ve never had a professional facial before! 🙄

You need to get a professional facial done at least once @keana1. Your skin looks amazing afterwards. Look at Groupon or Living Social for deals. I am a terrible manicurist or I would do my own nails. Especially since I developed arthritis in my hands I am too fussy about how my nails look. I am envious of the talent and color combinations I see posted here on BT. 

I’m so sorry about your arthritis @Loretta55 ! My mom also has it, so I usually do her nails when I see my parents! 

I use to give my mom a manicure also @keana1. She looked foward to receiving it as I am sure your mom does too. Once I got arthritis I would bring mom to a local beauty school for some pampering at a discount. The only thing that I would not let the students do is to cut my hair.

I wouldn’t let students cut my hair either @Loretta55 ! I do it myself! I have straight and wavy hair so I have to cut them when my hair is dry! I don’t have a complicated hairstyle, I think it’s called a bob ? Everytime I go to a salon, they cut it when it’s wet and they always straighten my hair and then when they style it, my hair is straight! When I come home afterwards I have to wash my hair again and let it air dry and then I have to make adjustments to make my hair length even again! So I’d rather do it myself!

When was crackle polish a big thing? 90's, 00's? In any case, I remember having one way back when and hating it. It never crackled right and just looked terrible, so it hadn't been on my radar at all...until I happened across one for $1.99 recently (for less than two bucks, I'll try almost anything 😂). I thought I might like it as a thin top coat, but it turns out thicker crackles better, and I am digging how this turned out! 

Ulta nail lacquer in Ruby Slippers (which is a stunning red on its own...I wish I had remembered to leave one bare as an accent as planned)

China Glaze Crackle Coat in Oxidized Aqua, which is a lovely frosty blue for a wintery, icy effect

IMG_20181203_161538440.jpg

6D33C761-42C3-4D1F-907A-CDA43B55B51C.jpegEB0A929B-8F9E-44B8-9633-BE410B1195B6.jpeg

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Nails Inc #cosmicblur 😍😍😍

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

This is the most glam my nails will ever look. It is almost the same look I did for my wedding day except I used silver glitter. The color is my favorite neutral OPI Tickle My France-y with Essie Luxe Effects in Summit of Style and OPI clear topcoat.

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@SportyGirly125 LOVE the glitter. SO fun 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I feel like a little glitter always can make something so simple turn into more glam.

I still have three Zoyas left in my quest to use them all at least once, but I just wasn't feeling any of the shades this time around, so I bring you a slight interruption this week. And OMG, I may have found my absolute perfect polish 😍😍😍 It's a beautiful rich jewel toned purple (my favorite color) with red shimmer (my second favorite color) and holographic sparkles. Faint and swoon and sigh, it gives me ALL the feels 💖💖💖

ILNP Ava

IMG_20181125_111042922_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181125_111355132.jpg

That is such a pretty colour!

ILNP Ava is spectacular @RGbrown! The holo sparkles and red shimmer really play well with that gorgeous rich purple! I can see how this could be your perfect polish! Beautiful!

@itsfiUnidentified

Thanks so much! 💜

@RGbrown, how pretty! I think I have to add this colour to my ILNP wishlist!

@ope590Unidentified

It's nice to see you again! You would not regret getting this one! 💕

Love be this!

Beautiful combination 🖤

@lely1523Unidentified

Love that pink and silver combo! 💖

testing