Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@keana1

Hawaii is gorgeous...I'd love to get back one day! ❤️

@RGbrown Me too! I wouldn’t mind taking another 11 hour flight again to return to Hawaii! I would return in a heartbeat! I visited the 4 biggest islands! They are quite different but all of them are gorgeous! 

Oh I love this color @RGbrown!!!

@veronika23Unidentified oh yes, I think you would love it! I've been sitting on it for months and am so happy I finally got around to using it! 💙 @veronika23

@RGbrown  It's very nice. I'm sure I would love it too! I've been buying way too much nail polishes in the last little while... I kinda went crazy LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@veronika23 

I know the feeling. I've done good about stopping the mega-hauls, but when I keep picking up one or two here and one or two there...well...my stash of new ones to try never gets smaller, no matter how many times I change my polish 😛

hahaha yeah! I don't even know how I'll get through what I've picked up lately! 😄  @RGbrown

I may have to work up a few more rainbow manicures soon...knock 5 out at a time hahahahaha 😄

@veronika23

Hahaha good idea @RGbrown!!!  Except mine would be 50 shades of blue/aqua/turquoise 😄 😄 😄

Mine tend to be pink or purple, but I might have enough blues too! Finding shades that coordinate together is tough though...I did a few a while back, and some turned out better than others. I learned that undertones are important lol 😛

This is such a pretty color @RGbrown ! 

@DaneeBTUnidentified thanks so much! ❣️

This is beautiful @RGbrown!

Thank you! 💜 @itsfi

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Rose gold

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I didn't know we carried this in a Rose Gold color! So pretty! Formula X nail polishes were my favorite. I'm pretty bummed they've been discontinued 😞 @keana1

@DaneeBT So am I! They had great colors and fun topcoats! 😢 Do you know why Formula X was discontinued?

@keana1, Agreed! Kendo has made the decision to focus its efforts on growing and launching new brands. I'm hoping we will be carrying a similar brand or similar nail polishes in the near future!

@DaneeBT Me too! Thanks for replying 😉!

I have been loving Twinkled T nail powders, they are so satisfying to buff on! This is Trapeze, it's a multi chrome that shifts green-magenta-purple. Of the colors I have tried, this has the most smooth mirror like finish. I love it & need more greens in my collection! (Maybe I don't need, but I unreasonably, strongly, want for sure)

Twinkled T Trapeze (and a bee)Twinkled T Trapeze (and a bee)

Love this color and the bee, @playingdressup❤️

1 Reply
testing