Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I love it, @minakne! ❤️

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@minakne Such a beautiful colour ! Love it and gorgeous nails ❣️

thank you Keana :)

thank you Keana 🙂

It's a gloomy, cloudy day, so I'm having a hard time capturing the full sparkle here, but this is much lovelier in person. I feel like the pic just shows a dull and bumpy finish, but it's got quite a bit of glitter and sparkle IRL. This is Zoya Chyna, one of their Pixie Dusts. I can't take textured polish all the time, but it's a lovely change of pace every now and again. Dries in a flash, no top coat needed, wears like iron, and easy to touch up if needed...the texture hides most any flaws if you do manage to mess one up 😀IMG_20180622_171550993.jpg

Gorgeous shade of red @RGbrown!  The glitter and sparkle are great!  I'm sure your nails will sparkle even more in sunlight!

@itsfi thanks so much! 💞

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Exploring the brand Nine Zero. The polish name is Promgrante Refresher.

This polish is really pretty, @IndyQT317! ❤️

This is the first I've heard of this polish brand @IndyQT317!  Pretty, summery color - and great name for the polish too. 

Hey @itsfi The creator is a YouTuber named JessFACE90. Sh...

Hey @itsfi The creator is a YouTuber named JessFACE90. She does swatches of several brand name polishes and smaller brands like her own. I like supporting small businesses and her polishes caught my eye. They are unique from mainstream and easy to remove.

Re: Hey @itsfi The creator is a YouTuber named JessFACE90. Sh...

Thanks for the information @IndyQT317; I'll check out her channel and polishes. 

Here’s a picture of the new NailsInc in Reams of Dreams:

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

This polish is really dreamy, @keana1! ❤️

@Tamara76 Thanks! I love this colour but this nail polish doesn’t last very long before chipping unlike many other brands so I’m a bit disappointed!

Oooohhh!!! So pretty @keana1!!!!!

@KrishAtl Thank you so much! It has already chipped! I really thought it would last longer 🤨!

The color is so pretty and sparkly.  Looks great @keana1!

@itsfi Thanks!

That translates beautifully on the nails! 

Ahhh I did long(ish) coffin acrylics today! It’s something I’ve always wanted to try and finally decided to just do it. Ive had acrylics once before but kept them fairly short. This is a whole new world for me. 0A4717A2-1A5D-475E-B55E-7C5D56617B07.jpeg

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

They look so pretty for summer @starsandbucks! Hope you love them. The color you chose is so pretty too!
7 Replies
testing