Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

@starsandbucks I love the style and color. Looks neon red...

@starsandbucks I love the style and color. Looks neon red. So pretty!

Re: @starsandbucks I love the style and color. Looks neon red...

Thanks, @IndyQT317!

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@starsandbucks Your nails look great! and the colour is absolutely perfect for summer! 😍❤️😍

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you, @keana1! I wasn’t sure what color I wanted going in but when I saw this one it was so summer-y to me that it was the clear winner. 

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

OMG!  Wow!   These are amazing, @starsandbucks!   This is seriously the perfect color for summer! ❤️ 

Thanks @Tamara76. I feel like a new born foal or something trying to get used to doing simple life things with my new claws. My friend who has the same style says it’ll take a few days. I can’t stop staring at them. They’re SO outside of my style comfort zone but I loooove them!

@starsandbucks,

Loving the bright nails for summer!

❤️ Melissa

Thank you @melissabt! If I was gonna do it, I was gonna do it 100%!

@starsandbucks,

:D! Totally!

❤️ Melissa

@elinas_nail_art@elinas_nail_art

@elinas_nail_art@elinas_nail_art

OMG!  I love the pink, the white and the accent!  Too cute, @EELINAA! ❤️

Beautiful design and colors @EELINAA! ❤️

You are so creative @EELINAA! I love this look - the hot pink and white are great for summer and that parakeet is so pretty.

I agree with @itsfi! So creative and pretty @EELINAA!

Just a simple design this week 💖

Zoya Morgan (pink)

Zoya Blake (navy) this one is so dark in the bottle that I thought I had grabbed a black; I was a bit shocked when the first coat was a dark blue 😋IMG_20180616_093152533.jpg

I love this pink/fuschia shade, @RGbrown!  And the navy pairs quite well with it! ❤️

So pretty @RGbrown!! Loving the color combination! ❤️

What a fun color combo @RGbrown! This is perfect for summer!

@itsfi thanks so much! 💕

That’s such a pretty and fun shade of pink @RGbrown!! Your nails look fabulous enough to take out for a cosmo 🍸

Can we talk about how nice your

nail bed is?! Do you use a cuticle cream?

@bakeamuffin thanks so much!

I'm actually pretty bad about cuticle care; this just happens to be a good week (for one hand at least lol). Every time I change polish, I drench my cuticles/nails with oil after removing the old color, let it sit for anywhere from 10-30 minutes, push them back and do any filing/clipping/buffing, then soak with oil again and let them sit for another 30 minutes or more before putting on the new polish. That's pretty much the only time I think to do much of anything with my nails, though I do use hand lotion pretty frequently throughout the week and always make sure to rub it all around my nails when I do. 

For some reason, my right hand looks better than my left hand 99% of the time, which is why I always picture it here, even though I'm right handed and taking the pic with my left hand is nothing short of awkward 😄 I guess since I'm more coordinated with my right hand, I can use it more often to keep picking at my left one, and it stays chewed up because I can't seem to quit lol.

1 Reply
testing