Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Really pretty! @lorrainejrd7

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Marble and fair pink nails

@missrubybabii,

I am loving the marble! I have not seen that before:)

❤️ Melissa

That’s really pretty @missrubybabii 💜

OMG - I love the marble accent nail, @missrubybabii!  Gorgeous! ❤️

that's a lovely color and style @missrubybabii!

@missrubybabii

So pretty! And I love your ring too ☺️

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Essie "princess charming "Essie "princess charming "

Beautiful color, @lovelykatya! ❤️

@lovelykatya such a lovely nude!

Sorry haven’t been active as I have been fighting the flu. I look pretty bad right now, but here’s my nails. From the last two weeks 

0A86C155-AE18-4B2F-A4F8-CDA9AEC34749.jpeg3127E96D-B19B-45F0-A09B-B0ECAA331612.jpeg

So pretty!  Sorry you haven't been feeling well, @howconnie!

The red & gold are beautiful together! And the other look reminds me of Dorothy's slippers, all red glittery & magical! I hope you are feeling better soon @howconnie

Welcome back @howconnie! I hope you are feeling better 🙂

And your nails are gorgeous as always!

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I love nudes and pastels! They’re the only shades I wear (minus the classic red, black, or royal blue during autumn). This ones my favourite- OPI No Stopping Zone.

Gorgeous color, @Nandinia! ❤️

@Nandinia I love this type of look! Elegant 🌟

@Nandinia,

So pretty! I only wear nudes and pastels as well. I usually have to wear a pinkish nude on my nails and my favorite pastel is a light pink with a blue undertone.

❤️ Melissa

@Nandinia so lovely!

Sorry about the random post but I have a nail question. I suck at doing my nails, it usually ends up looking like a toddler did them so they're not painted often. Whenever I do paint them I find they chip easily and once I take the polish off, my nails are really peel-y. Any ideas how to fix this? Also, someone I know sells Jamberry and was trying to tempt me into buying some. What do you guys know about it?

Hi @makeitup305, I have nails where the top layer of the tips tends to peel.  I've also found tips from simplynailogical to be very helpful! I saw you mentioned her below. For a month I've put jojoba oil on my hands & nails almost nightly, and I use a nail  oil pen sometimes during the day around the cuticles and under the nail. I think putting oil under the nail is key! I clipped any remaining peeling areas off (the oil helped me see how far in the damaged area went) and none of my nails has peeled since. And I think my hand skin looks healthier too! 

Also a good tip from her re chipping is to wrap the base coat and topcoat under your nail tip. Full disclosure, I've also been using a peel off base coat - so no polish remover on my nails for a month..

testing