Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Here’s my first nail look of the year 

EFF1E2E9-6737-45F6-8212-1102D1ACBB72.jpeg

RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Beautiful nails, @howconnie!

Your nails are so sparkly and pretty @howconnie! 💚

Thanks 

Anonymous Insider

Such a pretty sparkly green color @howconnie! Love!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

🙏🏿 

@howconnie

I am completely head over heels for that green!! ❤️

It’s revlon tantalize in the brilliance collection, they float into the Dollartree occasionally 

Finally warm enough day for me to walk around in flip flops for a bit after a pedicure! I do my own manicures, but will absolutely pay someone else to take care of my toes for me 😅

Zoya Channing, a lovely coppery orangey red shadeZoya Channing, a lovely coppery orangey red shade

@RGbrown Your pedi is so pretty!   I keep my toe nails painted all year long, but it's warm where I live. ❤️

@Tamara76 thanks so much!

I do my best to keep mine done year round, but winter weather tends get me behind. 

I think I might move down with you 😄

@RGbrown Lol!  Come on down!💗

So lucky it’s warm enough to wear flip flops where you are! We’re still in the dead of winter here in Saskatchewan, Canada 😒. I totally agree with you about pedicures. My steady hand fails me when it comes to painting my own toenails. Thats a lovely colour you chose!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@ope590

The only thing worse than still stuck in the dead of winter is one or two nice days in the middle of winter. We're back down in the 20's again tonight, and now I'm having to get used to it all over again. Blech 👎

Your pedicure is pretty, I do my own toes and they aren’t ready for the camera 😂 

@howconnie thanks!

Kudos to you for doing your own! I hate hate hate spending money on it, but just can't contort myself that way anymore. Especially for the pinkies, since mine kinda drift off the sides of my toes...I just can't see them *and* get to them at the same time nowadays 😛

Channing is a pretty color @RGbrown! I can't wait to wear flip-flops again, even if it means the weird tan lines! Haha

@juliehnguyen

Hahaha yes, the tan lines...my feet seem to be perma-tanned to these shoes; even in the dead of winter, I have pale feet with somehow even paler lines. These are my "bum around the house" shoes any time it's not too cold to wear them, and the lines never completely fade anymore 😄

Anonymous Insider

Great shade of red for the toesies @RGbrown!

@Anonymous thanks so much!

@RGbrown I do my own manicures, as well, and send out a crying help for the pedis. The positioning for self-application is more than awkward. Plus, free champagne I can actually drink since my hands aren’t sumbmerged in bowl. 

7 Replies
testing