Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown Cityscape and After Midnight for the win!!!! 

Yes, I think a deep blue/black with hues or purple. Thanks for the Zoya recommendation, that looks like a good match @RGbrown!

Just realized there are a whole load of options - Thanks @RGbrown!!

@Aaliaa yay! happy to help!

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Gradient of Essie Flowerista and Zoya Mirajane with Zoya Faye on top. 😀💅🏾

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

This is beautiful, @ope590!!!! ❤️ I'm a clutz at gradient nails, but I may have to give them another try!  You've inspired me! ❤️

Thanks @Tamara76! I get pretty messy too so thank God for liquid latex around my cuticles! Glad to inspire! 😄

@ope590 This is pretty. Love the creativity.

@ope590 This is pretty. Love the creativity.

Re: @ope590 This is pretty. Love the creativity.

Thanks so much! @IndyQT317

Anonymous Insider

oh em gee @ope590; this is gor-juss!!!  Simply gorgeous!  I cannot stop staring.

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks so much @Anonymous!

@ope590

So lovely! I'm jealous of the gradient...I've looked up instructions but haven't tried to tackle that yet. One day!

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks @RGbrown! For the gradient, I just painted both colours next to each other on a disposable makeup sponge and dabbed it on the nail till the colours blurred. I had to do it twice for each nail to get full opacity. If you try it, just be ready to make a mess around your cuticles. I used liquid latex around my cuticles for easier cleanup.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@ope590

It's that whole mess-around-the-cuticles problem that has been holding me back, lol. One of these days I'll have to jump in anyways 😁

Anonymous Insider

I am a little extra everything when it comes to taking care of my nails. As crazy as I'd sound, I think they are one of my assets. I have had people come up to me and compliment me for my nails. And boy, that is awesome. I never use extensions. Even in the picture below, I have got gel polish on my natural nails. I rub used lemon, once a week, on my nails to keep them strong and shining. I keep them on for 15 minutes before I wash them with lukewarm water. I usually prefer solid colors or glitter, however, it was my birthday and my nail technician would not let me do the usual. My brother clicked this picture for me, right after I got them done. I am loving all the posts here. Here's to all you gorgeous women! ❤️  Shine bright like a diamond.Shine bright like a diamond.

Awwww - Your nails truly are beautiful, @Anonymous!  So happy you decided to join us here, and I hope we see more of your nails!   Shine on, beautiful! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much!

Anonymous Insider

Your nails are beautiful @Anonymous!  The bright pink is a great pop of color and the sparkles on your ring fingers are lovely accents.  

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much! 

@Anonymous Stunning birthday nails! Happy bday!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much! It was last year. My birthday is next month 🙂 

testing