Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

It is high time I start using two colors again and try to get through this backlog a wee bit faster 😄

Sation Bery Bery ( @Anonymous 😁 )

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

IMG_20171207_111907993_HDR.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Love that color combo, @RGbrown!

@Anonymous thanks so much! Pink and grey really is just timeless 💕

Anonymous Insider

@RGbrown

Gorgeous! I see why Bery Bery is a favorite! I love the way you did the bands, did you use tape or something? It's very classy looking.

I was thinking of you yesterday! I have found a new favorite - Lauren B Beauty, Where's My Oscar. Do you have it? I can't believe how much I love it, I put it on yesterday and I can't stop looking at it!

And then my ILNP arrived! The shipping package is beautiful and that's the beginning of a wonderful experience! I got five polishes and they all look so great in the bottles, I'm just going to look at them for awhile before I try them.

@Anonymous

Oh, congrats on your ILNP! Enjoy!

Nope, I don't have that polish, but will have to look into it 😋

I pick these up at ulta when I need a buck or two to reach the free shipping minimumScreenshot_20171207-114952.png

Anonymous Insider

@RGbrown

My new favorite is gold. Just a perfect gold, and I love it.

These tip guides are new to me, thank you! There's so many things you can do with nails now, it's more than a little overwhelming (not to mention expensive). I'm cutting myself off from nail shopping until next year!

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

This is some serious fabulosity!   I love your nails in all these pics, @Kimmie2016!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@Kimmie2016

Look at all that sparkle! Amazing! 😍

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Playing with some texture in this week’s mani. I used gel topcoat over matte black polish to look like raindrops. My accent nail is loose black holographic glitter - “Holo is the new black” by Twinkled T

Wow!   This is stunning!!!!   @ope590

thanks @Tamara76!

@ope590 this is so beautiful.  I'm always impressed with the actual talent it takes to execute these looks as well as the steady hand it must be hard work and me... I've always got shaky hands from coffee.  

Thanks @sarahshter

@ope590

So lovely!

I tried the opposite at one point...I dotted matte top coat over a dark glossy polish, but it didn't turn out nearly so nice...it was too subtle to really even tell it was there. That looks awesome! I have a gel set I haven't used in years, but incorporating some of that stuff into artsy nails is a great idea!

@RGbrown Thanks! I took the picture right after I finished but by now the contrast between glossy and matte is less defined. I can blame that on oiling my cuticles. Matte dots over glossy would look pretty cool too.

Check for more pick at IG @elinas_nail_artCheck for more pick at IG @elinas_nail_art

Awesome!!!   @EELINAA ❤️  ❤️ ❤️   p.s. I followed! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

It's artwork on your nails, @EELINAA.  Very nice!

@EELINAA

Wow, so amazing!

Essie in Hot Cocoa

Essie in Hot Cocoa

2 Replies
testing