Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Anonymous

I have seen and one of these days I may have to splurge on it. It's gorgeous and right up my alley! 💋💄

Anonymous Insider

@RGbrown- If today is the day for you to splurge, needsupply.com has 11% off with code SINGLESDAY11 - it ends in an hour or two, I think.

Anonymous Insider

@RGbrown

ME TOO! So gorgeous... I got my teeth crowned last year and took up lipstick - actually my dentist gave me three Too Faced lipsticks when it was all done! Now I love lipstick!! I've discovered that my skin color is Fair, Cool so I should wear lipstick with a blue tone to it. And my lips are dark so I can't wear anything light - so that lipstick is absolutely perfect for me and I should have it, right?! LOL!!

Anonymous Insider

@RGbrown@Tamara76

Yep, sitting here with my mouth hanging open! Probably not my best look...I may be hyperventilating! Or maybe I've suddenly developed a-fib?

Yesterday I was really upset and I indulged in retail therapy. The last thing I need to do is buy nail polish today. Maybe I'll have TWO beers at the hairdressers and get that when I get home! Assuming I'm not in the hospital with a cardiac issue!

I can't figure out if you girls are good for me or BAD! (Hmmm, it just occurred to me that sometimes BAD is really good!)

We definitely enable a lot of purchases on here... 😉   @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76

LOL!!! That's exactly what happens here, you enable purchases! I've bought stuff that I never would have known existed if it wasn't for the posts here!! I'm getting some little shelves for nail polish from Amazon, I never would have needed those without the wonderful people here!

As evidenced by the background, I should probably be doing some yard work and leaf removal today, but painting my nails seemed like a much more pressing issue 😄

Zoya Pixie Dust: Lorna

It took me a bit to get on board with textured polish, but now I love them! They wear like iron, and if by chance you do manage to mess one up, touchups are super easy...the texture does an excellent job of hiding flaws. They also tend to dry super quick, so they're nice if you are pressed for time. And no top coat is needed!Bright daylight, shaded. The finish is relatively matte, and it's hard to tell there's sparkle in thereBright daylight, shaded. The finish is relatively matte, and it's hard to tell there's sparkle in there

Meager attempt to catch the glitter in direct light lolMeager attempt to catch the glitter in direct light lol

This is soooo pretty!!!! @RGbrown

@Tamara76@vront thanks ladies! ☺️

Love this color and texture! and that shade is PERFECT for fall

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I’m OBSESSED with dip powder!!! 💅🏼

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Gah, I can finally see the pic...for some reason it doesn't show up on desktop for me, but now that I'm on my phone, look at that! Love that sparkle!

@MissyJ777

Gorgeous!!!!💜🦄💜🦄  @MissyJ777

That's some intense glitter on those nails, sparkle on.

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Oooh so sparkly!! I’ve always been super curious about that dip powder

Here's another ILNP Polish color I posted in the old nail thread around the time it started to glitch, so I thought I'd share again. 🙂

ilnpblackorchid.jpg

This is Black Orchid - It may be my all time fave ILNP shade! ❤️

Its a really pretty shade @Tamara76

Thank you!   @darkiceis💜💜💜

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76  This is Mythical from Picture Polish. I wish I knew how to do photos! It's a lot nicer IRL, the photo lost the color density...or something.

mythical.jpg

My nails still need to grow for a few more weeks. I think I've finally gotten rid of all the bad stuff...

Ohhhh - this color is really beautiful!   @Anonymous   Thank you so much for sharing!   Did you say your hair is the same color?  

hearteyes3.gif

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76

The picture really doesn't do it justice. It's much richer, deeper, with a lot of fine sparkle. A lot like your Black Orchid! To me it looks almost exactly like Black Orchid but the photography and computer screen probably changed that just as it changed mine, you know?

I haven't had my hair done in awhile so it's just blah now, but I'm getting it redone Saturday, same as before - completely bleached, colored Silver, with purple streaks on top, cut in a messy pixie. The first time it was done, she spent about 4 hours bleaching it. It didn't bother me AT ALL, so last time it was down to 1.5 hours! It's funny, she tells me about all the people who complain about the bleach, her eyes are running, she's opening the window, and I'm sitting there not bothered at all! LOL!!

I have some beautiful Silver stamping polish. I want to put Silver roses on top of the purple. I keep looking at this polish and liking it even more! I also got Meow, a wonderful green, both from Canada Nail Polish (directed there by @Beadshopgirl , of course!)

1 Reply
testing