Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Should I????

I haven't tried the new Formula X but love the colors in this set. Trying to decide if I should get it or pass on it. Anyone tried it? Enable me or tell me why you wouldn't get it Smiley Wink 

Re: Should I????

I do need something that lasts I'm hard on polish! Great to know!

Any color you don't like would make an amazing stocking stuffer--so there would be no bad buys!

Highlighted

And my female co workers Smiley Happy Loving the justification for this purchase!!!! Smiley Happy

I'm also debating on buying this set. I hope that 20 % off sale gets here soon!!!!! Smiley Happy

yes lissay, i am known for my logic! Smiley Tongue

always glad to help Smiley Happy

I say YES!! I want this set myself! I tried all the different formulations and LOVE THEM!! Smiley Happy It's a great set with a variety of colors and shades- perfect all year round. The pigment is great and it's an awesome set to have. Look I just talked myself into it! LOL Smiley Tongue haha

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Pretty much decided this will be a YES purchase! Thanks for everyone's input! Smiley Happy

OMG. And you had to ask? Smiley Wink YES YEAH OF COURSE Smiley Wink.

So GLAD I made this investment!! I have finally found a long lasting polish in colors I love. I'm a happy, happy girl!!!

its already on my list! I only own one color, and i want every single color! And this is a great wait to start! So... You should too! Even if they are mini's... idk when was the last time i actually finished a whole bottle of nailpolish! 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • enable2.jpg