Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Should I????

I haven't tried the new Formula X but love the colors in this set. Trying to decide if I should get it or pass on it. Anyone tried it? Enable me or tell me why you wouldn't get it Smiley Wink 

Re: Should I????

lissay - if you went to look at it again and it was gone, would you be horked, mad, angry, or disappointed? If you would be upset in any way, i would order it. It has received good reviews and none negative that i know of. I have a few on my loves list.

I LOVE how you put that spoiledbrat! It's moved from my loves to my cart now....

This set actually looks amazing, i've tried two colors, orbit which is a dark navy blue, it was so creamy and i wore it for a week without chipping, and nightingale, its a pretty dark plum which is also really creamy. 

i'm really a fan of these colors more then the ones with sephora by opi, if you have the money i would say go for the set 

Highlighted

Did you use the base coat and top coat?

55$ for 22 colors is 2.50 per color. with a 20% discount, it would be 44$ or 2$ per color. there is a guy giving out free 20% discount codes. i personally dont wear nail polish but i think this represents a nice variety with some cool edgy colors that i wouldn't necessary buy a whole bottle of, without trying first. would you buy it for 20% off?

Yes I would definitely but it with the 20% off.  I'm a sucker for anything on sale Smiley Wink 

I would have to get it on sale now after reading comments since I would need to go with the base coat and top coat too! 

pm me if you still need one. 

I haven't tried it but I've heard the Formula X is awesome!! If you want a 20% off code send me a PM. I got 2 codes from a friend at Sephora and I only use 1. Smiley Happy

I have the beta version sephora x. The color works better with their top and base coat. The base coat is a little sticky to grab the color better, so not for use as a top coat. With all 3 layers, the color does last awhile, feels/looks gel-like and dries on the quicker side. I've gotten compliments on it Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • enable2.jpg