Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Should I????

I haven't tried the new Formula X but love the colors in this set. Trying to decide if I should get it or pass on it. Anyone tried it? Enable me or tell me why you wouldn't get it Smiley Wink 

Re: Should I????

I love my Formula X polishes. If you think you'd use all or most of these, go for it! I am especially happy with the explosive top coats, so it's cool that they are in this set too. In fact, I might pick this up myself...

I like the fact that they are minis too! Since I haven't tried them I'm wasn't sure if it's worth the $55 investment. But I do love nail polish. Smiley Happy

I'm having a little trouble myself with that - it's hard to spend $55 at once (and especially hard if you're not sure if you'll like them!). I'll probably wait until the sale that should hopefully be coming up.

Oh yes, I keep forgetting we might get that % off code soon. I sure hope so, my loves list is getting pretty long, lol

I have one Sephora X polish.  I love the color!  Yesterday, I ordered another color and two of the Transformers Top Coats.  I agree with @jellybean917, if you think you'll use the majority of the set, go for it!  If you haven't looked at the swatches yet, head over to the Swatch Board.  That might help, too.

I bought a few colors - I've found that the classic color lasts FOREVER if you use the base and top coats as well. I put on the deep fuschia on a saturday, and miraculously, it was still going strong the following Monday - you know, 9 days later! I've never had a manicure last that long. Love, love, love the new Formula X. 

http://www.sephora.com/new-classics-P382111?skuId=1547496

http://www.sephora.com/base-coat-P383029?skuId=1549872

http://www.sephora.com/top-coat-P383030?skuId=1549880

http://www.sephora.com/lusters-P382104?skuId=1546258

Did you use the nail cleanser too or just the base and too coats?

I didn't use the nail cleanser - I probably should have but I haven't gotten it yet. Even without the cleanser, the system worked great!

The beta version didn't have nail cleanser, but wiping a toner over the nail will work too. I normally don't use a toner or a cleanser with the beta version or before nail polish in general.

lissay - if you went to look at it again and it was gone, would you be horked, mad, angry, or disappointed? If you would be upset in any way, i would order it. It has received good reviews and none negative that i know of. I have a few on my loves list.

I LOVE how you put that spoiledbrat! It's moved from my loves to my cart now....

Highlighted

This set actually looks amazing, i've tried two colors, orbit which is a dark navy blue, it was so creamy and i wore it for a week without chipping, and nightingale, its a pretty dark plum which is also really creamy. 

i'm really a fan of these colors more then the ones with sephora by opi, if you have the money i would say go for the set 

Did you use the base coat and top coat?

55$ for 22 colors is 2.50 per color. with a 20% discount, it would be 44$ or 2$ per color. there is a guy giving out free 20% discount codes. i personally dont wear nail polish but i think this represents a nice variety with some cool edgy colors that i wouldn't necessary buy a whole bottle of, without trying first. would you buy it for 20% off?

Yes I would definitely but it with the 20% off.  I'm a sucker for anything on sale Smiley Wink 

I would have to get it on sale now after reading comments since I would need to go with the base coat and top coat too! 

pm me if you still need one. 

I haven't tried it but I've heard the Formula X is awesome!! If you want a 20% off code send me a PM. I got 2 codes from a friend at Sephora and I only use 1. Smiley Happy

I have the beta version sephora x. The color works better with their top and base coat. The base coat is a little sticky to grab the color better, so not for use as a top coat. With all 3 layers, the color does last awhile, feels/looks gel-like and dries on the quicker side. I've gotten compliments on it Smiley Happy

I do need something that lasts I'm hard on polish! Great to know!

Any color you don't like would make an amazing stocking stuffer--so there would be no bad buys!

And my female co workers Smiley Happy Loving the justification for this purchase!!!! Smiley Happy

I'm also debating on buying this set. I hope that 20 % off sale gets here soon!!!!! Smiley Happy

yes lissay, i am known for my logic! Smiley Tongue

always glad to help Smiley Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • enable2.jpg