Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Proper Polish Storage?

Hi everyone! How do you store your polish collection? Right now, I have them in a clear, plastic shoe box. I was wondering if there’s an ideal way to store them. I’d prefer a solution I can tuck away. Space is a bit limited, so I can’t always have them out. Also, I don’t really want to have to clean up polish off walls and furniture if my kids ever get into my collection…

Re: Proper Polish Storage?

I've mine in a drawer.... My parents generation used to store nail polishes in the fridge, but other than that I have no idea as Beauty fridges today are pretty small! Wait, if a beauty fridge came with a lock on it for you that might work ☺💫🙌

Honestly this has confirmed to me that I need to get a skincare fridge for my nail supplies - I'm so over the gloopy semi-evaporated messes I have ended up with. I grew up in a colder part of the world so I'm not used to the Southern heat actually affecting all my cosmetics!

Sounds brutal 😥 maybe one day there will be a sephora beauty fridge ... or other polish storage for us manicured sephora shoppers! 🔮🙏🙂

@ionianblue A beauty fridge! That’s a new one for me. It makes sense though. Keep it cold to keep the solvents from evaporating. 

@JoSometimes Right now I have mine sadly packed into a big old Drunk Elephant skincare case that I got, and it’s not my favourite. I think I’m going to order one off Amazon that has the individual pockets. 

Yarwo Nail Polish Carrying Bag Holds for 24 Bottles (15ml/0.5 fl.oz), Travel Storage Organizer for Nail Polish and Manicure Accessories

IMG_4701.jpeg

Ooo thanks for the suggestion  @bakeamuffin! I like how it separates everything and keeps them upright. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_4701.jpeg
testing