Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Nail Polish Challenge!

In the spirit of all the other wonderful challenges on BT right now, I'm starting up a nail polish challenge for us.  I have a ridiculous stash and I need to show my polish some love.

With nail polish, once a day would be absurd (of course), so let's try and show off a new look and polish once a week.  I'm personally going with manicures only, but if you'd rather do pedicures or even both go for it!

I'm eager to see your collections and meet other polish junkies.  It's past time for me to commit to using my stash!

Past:

Spoiler
Week 1 - No Theme (ends 1/31/15): Nicole by OPI Gumdrops in Cinna-Man of My Dreams
Week 2 (2/1-2/7) - Winter's Last Hurrah: Julep in Fina, Ciate in Snow Fall
Week 3 (2/8-2/14) - Valentine's/Anti-Valentine's: Formula X in Starfish, accent Julep in Yuki
Week 4 (2/15-2/21) - Mardi Gras and/or Chinese New Year: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in Lemon Drop, Julep in Beverly, Wet & Wild Fast Dry in SaGreena the Teenage Witch
Week 5 (2/22-2/28) - Textures: Julep in Lissa, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sea-ing Stars, unknown shell pieces
Week 6 (3/1-3/7) - International Women's Day: LOOK 1 Julep in Bernadette (Black Onyx for February) and Claudia (Peridot for August) LOOK 2 Zoya in India
Week 7 (3/8-3/14) - Numbers and/or Sweets for Pi Day! (3/14): Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Snappy Sorbet and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet
Week 8 (3/15-3/21) - St. Patrick's Day (3/17): Julep in Tammi
Week 9 (3/22-3/28) - Springtime: Julep in Fifi, Nails Inc in Cherry Garden Street
Week 10 (3/29-4/4) - Let Someone Else Choose: Julep in Avery, Julep in Renee, Julep in Lani, Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black
Week 11 (4/5-411) - Easter, Springtime Redux: Nail Break - used Formula X Sheer Strength in Enduring
Week 12 (4/12-4/18) - Wedding Nails
Week 13 (4/19-4/25) - Good & Bad Luck
Week 14 (4/26-5/2) - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Week 15 (5/3-5/9) - Show off your favorites
Week 16 (5/10-5/16) - Glitter Bomb
Week 17 (5/17-5/23) - Graduation
Week 18 (5/24-5/30) - A Day Outdoors

Current: 

(6/21-6/27) No theme! Show off whatever you would like!

Future OPTIONAL Themes:

Spoiler

TBD

Re: Nail Polish Challenge!

This has been my favourite shade since I got it less than a month ago and I think I've painted my nails with this about 5 times now..

Also, a new addition to our garden.

If anyone has any hydrangea tips, I'd be very appreciative...DS Reserve (2).jpeg

OPI Nail Envy - Original Formula

OPI DS Reserve

Sally Hansen Triple Sine Top Coat 

(I loved this top coat and then out of nowhere, it got really thick and icky. I only painted one hand with it and although it did keep my nails perfect, once all the way dry, it was such a bloody beast to remove..Bummer)

I love the DS Series. Smiley Happy Also they seem to last really long on me than normal OPI. 

This is very pretty, too.

image.jpg

First time uploading here! Used Deborah Lippmann "Fashion" and Sally Hansen "Crown Jewels"

I've been super busy moving these past couple of months and stopped painting my nails, but I still loved checking in on this thread when the chaos was not so...chaotic.

I wish I would've been more consistent with my Nail Envy base coats because I did have some major chips and one major tear (on my thumb) on the very last day of moving...of course.

Not very patriotic, but pretty psychedelic

Peace & Love.jpg

This is Peace & Love & OPI, man, from the OPI San Francisco collection on top of the Nail Envy from OPI (original formula; I think I like this better than the previous Nail Envy I was using (for brittle nails, I believe. It worked really well, but, my nails were never brittle but my dad's are and its helped improve the amount of breakage he had and even helped repair these lines he gets from being a machinist for so long.) ) 

No top coat - laziness

I love this shade, so much.

Next time I wear it, I'll do a better job at catching it in different lighting. The shifts go from green, blue, purple, silver and a couple of times, I caught a hint of burgundy in there.

I only have a few colours from OPI but I've had some really good, consistent formulas. (I have more from Essie and much more inconsistency.)

Its been 4 days with very slight wear at the tips..and I still cannot stop staring (and tripping) at this colour.

I love this.  I was scrolling by but had to see what this gorgeous color was.

Ooo ahhh!!! I love duochrome-y shades like this! And it looks great on ya!

I've missed this thread and the wonderful themes put together by shadetertiary..

I still check in via my phone but its not the same.

Hope everybody is doing well.

Happy belated 4th of July, belated Canada Day and belated Ramadan to all.

Happy 4th everyone ! Wearing Lancôme 557 and Sally Hansen star blast off image.jpg

This is so awesomely patriotic.

Gorgeous blue.

Great idea..

Sephora freebie Formula X Clix Set "Pyrotechnic" shade. I luv this kit & carry it w/me everywhere!

IMG953451.jpg

Formula X and Sephora was very wise to send these out.

The colour and finish look gorgeous on you.

Luv the color on you! I am not patient enough to paint my own nails Smiley Sad

Here are my 4th of July nails by Incoco

image.jpg

Great nails.

BEAUTIFUL ring!

Thank you!!

I love this.  Great job.

I'm not sure my picture properly shows how pretty this polish is.  It was so hard to get a good picture that would show the sparkles.  It's royal blue glitter suspended in royal blue polish, so it looks like a full-coverage glitter.  It's sooooo sparkly.  Formula X Catalyst.  CAM00102.jpg

I have never used a color like this before. It's. So pretty! I bought this polish in Israel, the brand is called Life (it's an Israeli brand), shade 115 😊

IMG_20150624_191934.jpg

Beautiful! And excellent application!

1,202 Replies