Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Let's Talk Halloween Nails!

Okay I LOVE the month of October solely for Halloween Nails!

Do you lovely ladies do some fun creative nail art for Halloween? 

I've done Frankenstein and Dracula Nails! Then the year before i did the blood dripping nails! 

I wish i had pictures to show you guys! Smiley Sad

This is from Pinterest, The Frankenstein, and Dracula and Blood splatter are exactly how i did them! I'm eager to try the Mummy and Pumpkin!

So are any of you planning on doing anything once Halloween gets closer? And Please share pics of past Mani's, Or just inspirational pictures so i can get an idea of what i wanna do this year! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Let's Talk Halloween Nails!

Mine hasn't caught up yet either Smiley Sad I guess it's time to file the rest of mine down more 

LOVE the second one!!!

Omg I want to paint my nails so bad now Smiley Sad

Wow, these are all so cute!  I have a question, though, how would you do these yourself?  I feel too uncoordinated!  I like to use the nail polish strips from Sally Hansen or Incoco, they have cute holiday designs.

I use different Nail art Tools. I have a set of Nail Dotters, And brushes and that's how i do mine. Of course it can be time consuming and frustrating if you mess up, So i'm totally for the Polish Strips when i see cute designs! But i love doing them. Although i only do one hand lol. 

I love all the photos of the Halloween nails!  I wish I could paint my own nails.  If I did paint them, THAT would be really ghoulishly scary!

These are so very cute.  Makes me wish I could do my nails, but until fingers heal from wipe out Smiley Sad

My one handed typing is bad, yikes!!

I just love Candy corn nails, They are so bright and colourful, I just love it!

I will insert a few pictures that are picture tutorials so you can see some ways on how people do their Halloween nails!

On youtube they have MANY great tutorials on nails, so you might be able to find some really useful and unique ones on there aswell!.

Hope this helped,

Georgiaastar Smiley Happy

Ahh Thanks for sharing! I've been thinking about the Jason nails too! Maybe i can do them on my sister!! 

@arielaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - after the owl goes poo on her head Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Hahhahaha exactly! Smiley Tongue

I can so see Jason on a few nails and the rest with the blood dripping red tips.  I may need to do that on my next nail appt. Smiley Wink

Hmmm Something like this...

Yes - exactly!

LOVE the tiny skulls!!

I've done full on candy corn on each nail and loved it.  Last year we did a French on all but 1 nail on each hand with a white, yellow and orange line, the did 1 nail a full candy corn.

OMGosh, LOVE the candy corn!  It's my fav Halloween candy.  

One of my fellow employees has this

Highlighted

Ok I got my nails done today and here is what they look like.

Awesome, I love them!

Thanks! I thought they turned out pretty good.  We started with orange on my pinky and ended with orange on my other pinky. 

Here are my nails!! I had horrible Nail Art brushes and My black polish was just thick and not working well. 

They could have been a lot better but oh well! 

Anyone have any new pictures to share??

Aww, how cute! You did a great job!!

Thanks! It wasn't easy since i had crappy tools!! And no acetone!!

Awe, you did an amazing job, girl! You even did Dracula's fangs with blood pretty good! Smiley Happy

Thanks!! Smiley Very Happy

I didn't have red polish!!! I totally forgot i threw the bottle i had out because it barely had anything i realize now i could have used that one little drop! I had to use Red Glitter!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • 61f50739d5a0361138121bf5a7a33d93.jpg
  • f36e9b102d4924751479c7e3bfd5af25.jpg
  • mummy.jpg
  • IMG_1232[1].JPG
  • IMG_1234[1].JPG
  • candy corn.jpg
  • BOF Nails.jpg
  • Halloween 3.jpg
  • halloween 2.JPG