From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It

Dry cracked cuticles EVERY WAKING MOMENT!

Hello crew! All my life I’ve been an incessant cuticle picker. But I really wouldn’t pick if the skin around my nails wasn’t so dry/didn’t crack so easily. I’m looking for some sort of cuticle cream workhorse - I am a metalsmith, too (adding to the dryness) so it can’t be oily or greasy - gotta be able to hold onto those little components!

Any advice/product y’all can think of that can FINALLY end this awful habit and unsightly nails?

Re: Dry cracked cuticles EVERY WAKING MOMENT!

@megboys  I am so bad for that too. I took a job 2 years ago and I couldn’t wear nail polish and my nails were bad from the gel nails. I started using dior creme abricot cream for cuticles every night. It’s thick and sticky but it works so well. When my cuticles are at their worst a few nights of that and they are so much better. I’m a healthcare worker so I also have to wash my hands all the time and sanitize sooo much. I wipe my station down and my hands get so dry and my cuticles crack. It’s improved my nail strength as well and my cuticles aren’t dry anymore. I’ve tried a few cuticle creams this one is my fav. I leave it on my bedside table and apply right before bed 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing