Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Dior Nail Glow Discontinued?

Hi everyone! Last month I purchased a bottle of the Dior Nail Glow after several years of back and forth with my brain telling me I didn't need it. It arrived last week and yesterday I finally got around to trying it. I fell in love. 

I went back on the Sephora website to purchase another bottle but now the page is gone. In my orders, it says "this item is out of stock". I couldn't find it on any other sites, (Hudson's Bay, Nordstrom, Shoppers Drugmart) as they too have either removed their page or have it listed as 'Out of Stock'. Does anyone know if this item has been discontinued or where else I can find it? I live in Canada.

Re: Dior Nail Glow Discontinued?

I buy it directly from Dior.ca since Sephora doesn’t have it in stock anymore. It is available I just made a polish order. This is truly the best I have found. I love it!

In Canada too. Haven't been able to find this product for months. It's my to go to. Can't believe they stopped producing it. If anyone finds a supply...let me know! fingers crossed it comes back soon.

Dior.ca has it in stock.

Hi @missnancynancy7!

I live in the US and it says that the Dior Nail Glow is in stock.  You should contact customer service and ask them about it.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing