Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Cuticle growth help

My cuticles have been pushed back and cut away too many times from bad manicures and now they are very dry and peel alot. I need something to help them grow back, can anyone suggest something for this?

thanks!!

Re: Cuticle growth help

I'm late to reply but I second the CND Solar Oil. I was getting powder dip gel nails at a salon (fortunately they didn't overdo it) and I decided to just do my own nails as I was getting bored with the polish selection at my salon. I started using CND every night, what a difference.  It works best if you hands are already hydrated from being in water (like after bath or shower) because oil keeps the moisture in; it does not add moisture (water is moisture).  This is something many bloggers get wrong.

Cuticle growth help

I recommend CND Solar Oil nail & cuticle care. Really helped my dry angry cuticles look nice and healthy again. It is supposed to help strengthen the nail as well.

@hannahredford  Any oil will help, but you have to be consistent in using it twice a day. My favorite hand creams that are also great for cuticles is Lush Lemony Flutter, and L’Occitane Shea hand creams, the original and the extra rich version.

I used to do this too... takes time, and nourishment (inside + out).

Try a cuticle oil. I personally like almond oil for my nails, I believe L'Occitane makes one...if not, I still recommend their hand cream for your hands to promote healthy skin. I do rub the cream into my cuticles as well since I'm not using a cuticle oil anymore.

Thanks so much!

Its so hard finding something that works - going to give this a go! thanks!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing