Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Complementary Formula X Clix Set?

So I dragged myself down to the post today to get a new box for a TSB and was suprised to find a little box in my locker. I wasn't aware Formula X was sending me anything because normally they contact you before they send you something. Did anyone else get this? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: Complementary Formula X Clix Set?

I didn't realize there was thread for this! I got one to back in late July, I just assumed that it was a "ROUGE" perk until now reading this. Thank you so much Sephora and Formula X! By mistake I didn't pay attention to the name of the color and I had bought the same color in a full size bottle a few days later. Smiley Happy

I wasn't involved with this freebie but, when I saw all the posts it intrigued me to purchase. I got the one with the light greyish color. I normally use Essie and this blew Essie out of the water! Great pigmentation, applies like a dream and fast drying. This is my new nail polish go to!

Hi, just wanted to pop in and say a big thank you to Sephora and Formula X for sending my mom one of these sets! I can't wait to try it, it's too perfect to be used.

does anyone know how customers were selected for this?

I realize this is (very) late, but I just went home to visit my parents and was pleasantly surprised to find a formula X set waiting for me! This is a wonderful gift and I can't wait to try it! Thanks Formula X/Sephora!

I was lucky enough to receive one as well, in the peach color.  It happened to match the shirt I was wearing on the day I picked it up!  Smiley Happy  Thank you, Sephora and Formula X!  This was quite a nice, happy little surprise.  I can't wait to try it.

I got the Alive set. I got it quite a bit ago, and just spaced posting about it as this is busy busy season for me at work. But, excuses aside, I adore this set. I'm feeling the need to collect them now as they are so gosh darn cute!! A big, huge super grateful thank you to Sephora and Formula X for the fancy rad gift!

Wearing Alive today.  It's a beautiful color.  Thanks Formula X and Sephora!

Thank you Sephora and Formula X for this set.

It was really a nice surprise and much appreciated.

Got one in Alive! It came in way more packaging than was necessary hah. Look forward to trying it.

Thanks Sephora & Formula X Smiley Happy

yes, it was in an obscene amount of packaging...

I got a red set too!

Canada Post succeeded to dig out my set and finally it arrived today in red color and it's so cute Smiley Happy

Yaaay!! Smiley Happy

thanks candace !

thanks to you candace I also received my set last week!!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

Wow! What a sweet surprise~ Congrats to all of you that received the freebie!! Enjoy 😄

Wow people are still getting them? That is really cool.Good job Sephora/Formula X! I would give you both hearts if I could. Smiley Happy

I got mine today!!! Yayy 😃 thanks sephora and formula x!! 😘

the formula seemed watery, maybe it was just mine

665 Replies