Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It

Collagen

I need some help with collagen I am in groups on Facebook talking about collagen for help with nails and skin and hair my question is I see pill form but the woman on Facebook groups I am in use powder form and put it in their coffee or food could you recommend one please I am wanting to try it out.

Re: Collagen

@Tina30219 I have been enjoying the Moon Juice Collagen Protect™ Vegan Creamer for Hair, Skin & Nails in my coffee - it definitely does need a good mix in though. 

I was using a dose & co one before that that I got in fabfitfun - that one mixed into water which is nice. 

tbh, it’s a bit hard to tell if it’s working, but biotin makes me break out so I didn’t want to use that anymore. 

I take biotin matter a fact I need to get more almost out of them. I will have to look this one up how soon after you started using this did a notice anything?

@Tina30219 

Nails are dead material, and take 4-6 months to grow from base to tip. You likely won't be able to notice any difference until new growth gets out to the tip where you can evaluate if it's truly stronger or healthier in some way.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing