Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Buon Fresco color dupe in a nail polish or blush

I am obsessed with the eyeshadow color Buon Fresco by Anastasia Beverly Hills & the Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette outer packaging color.

I am looking for a nail polish and a blush in this color. Any color dupes in a nail polish and/or blush form?

I would describe this color as a pinky-mauve-taupe type color, but I've seen it described as ''antique lavender'', ''cool mauve'' and ''dusty pink mauve''. 

Thank you 🙂

anastasia_buonfresco001abh-anastasia-beverly-hills-nirvana-modern-renaissance-palette-review-swatches-honest-opinion.jpganastasia-beverly-hills-modern-renaissance-palette-buon-fresco.jpg

Re: Buon Fresco color dupe in a nail polish or blush

I always recommend Zoya when folks want to find a certain color nail polish...they have a massive library of shades that typically makes it easy to get a close match. Heather looks like it might be the closest, but I threw in a few others that are lighter or darker with similar tones as well, in case you might want to punch up the color or tone it down 🙂

zoya caresse.pngzoya heather.pngzoya jendal.pngzoya portia.pngzoya presley.png

Their formula is great, and they run sales and deals fairly often. Some of their stuff is available at Ulta too, so you could possibly check some out in person if you have a store nearby!

Re: Buon Fresco color dupe in a nail polish or blush

How about Bite Multistick in Gelato?

Can be used as eyeshadow, blush or lipstick... the colour seems the closest from what I can find. @Juju96

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos8
  • anastasia_buonfresco001
  • abh-anastasia-beverly-hills-nirvana-modern-renaissance-palette-review-swatches-honest-opinion.jpg
  • anastasia-beverly-hills-modern-renaissance-palette-buon-fresco.jpg
  • zoya caresse.png
  • zoya heather.png
  • zoya jendal.png
  • zoya portia.png
  • zoya presley.png
testing