Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It

At-Home Nail Advice!

Hey guys! I’m trying to start doing my own nails at home after years of getting dip manis on the regular. I stopped going to the salon because of COVID-19, and now that my nails are healthy again I really don’t want to go back because it costs so much money! I’ve been giving myself basic mani/pedis with nail strengthener because I don’t even own any nail polish. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have always struggled with a really bad nail-biting habit (which is beginning to come back because I have nothing on my nails) so I’m definitely looking for something durable! I also tend to lean towards a more natural look, nude colors, French tips, etc. Before I buy I wanted to get some suggestions from someone who might be more experienced than I am... Should I shell out the cash for a gel manicure set? What about strip nails? Is dip easy to do at home? Let me know your go-to products, brands or methods! 💅🏼

Re: At-Home Nail Advice!

@softersleep  I been using Incoco nail polish strips for times when I need the polish to really stay on. They have really cute designs and colors, and when you are done and want to change colors they remove just like regular nail polish.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing