cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|
Anonymous Insider

new to sephora.

Hey so I have never bought anything sephora before and havnt really been huge into makeup or skin care but after recently having my second baby my skin is crap. I'm looking for a cheap full coverage foundation that will look natural and blend nice

RE: new to sephora.

Welcome! I will warn you, it’s addictive. I went in once just because I was passing it in the mall and now I’m almost at rouge status and my collection has grown exponentially. If you can, go into a store and tell them what you’re looking for. Maybe even have a makeover done if you can afford the extra cost. See what products are recommended for your skin and go from there. Good luck!

Re: new to sephora.

@Anonymous I'd recommend taking a Sephora class. There's a "Must-Have Makeup Skills" one that might be a good place to start. *Hopefully you are close to a Sephora* Getting samples is a great way to test if you will like the foundation. Looking "natural" can mean different things to different people.

If your budget is more in the drugstore price range maybe some other BIC members will have recommendations. I don't wear foundation much so I don't have any suggestions for you. Good luck!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing